Chapter 6: Epilogue

Hi Everyone, This is my last chapter! I hoped you all enjoyed the story and thank you all for reading it I really appreciate it. I will be writing another Jegulus and Wolfstar au so please read it when I post it. Thank you 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

*Time Skip A Year*

The red steam train had stopped at Kings Cross station on platform nine and three quarters. A seventeen year old with long curly black hair that sits on his shoulders and silver piercing eyes, had stepped out of the train. Regulus had stopped looking around for his parents or servants to come pick him up out of habit since the start of the year. But a black shaggy dog caught his eye. The dog wagged his tail at Regulus and then he knew exactly who that dog was. The dog scampered off, Regulus went and followed the dog out of the station, to a ratty looking car. As they got closer someone was leaning on the driver side of the car with his arms crossed over his chest, messy brown ball of hair and too big glasses. When Regulus came closer to the car, James smiled at Regulus, Regulus walked a little bit faster towards James. When Regulus came close enough to James, James engulfed Regulus into his arms. "It's good to see you," James said, kissing Regulus like he hadn't seen him for years. When they pulled a part Regulus smiled at James. "It's good to see you too," Regulus said, tightening his arms around James' neck. When Regulus went around the car to sit in the front he noticed that Sirius turned back to himself and there was a boy with sandy hair and scars that scattered around his skin. "Hi, Remus" Regulus said as he went into the car. "Hi, Regulus, how was school?" Remus said with a smile."It was good, our final OWLS is coming up, so I got a lot of studying to do," Regulus said, returning the smile. "I can help you with that," Remus kindly offered. "Thanks," Regulus said as James turned on the car. Regulus then turned in his so he could see Sirius in the back. "And you, are you stupid? You could have gotten caught!" Regulus said worriedly for his brother's safety. "What did you want me to do, not come and see my little brother, who knows when the old hag will decide she no longer can keep quiet, I am no longer going to Hogwarts, so I can't make sure you are ok" Sirius said, also worried for Regulus. Regulus sighed. "I understand but, you didn't have to come to the station like that, you could've sent me an owl the night before I arrived telling me you were here and the direction with where you would be" Regulus said. "But I wanted to see you in person," Sirius replied weakly. Regulus raised his eyebrow. "You didn't think of that did you? You just went head first again, right?" Regulus said in a 'can't believe you tone'. "No, no I did not think of that and yes I did just do what popped into my head" Sirius hanging his head down in embarrassment. Remus chuckled, patting Sirius' shoulder to comfort him.

After a few silence, Regulus turned so he could see Remus. "How is training to become a professor going?". Remus thought about it for a second and then smiled. "I like it's really interesting and I think I could do amazing things as a processor" Remus said nudging the side of Sirius. Sirius smiled at Remus. Sirius leaned in and kissed him. Regulus sighed and turned back and looked at James. "When are the tryouts?" Regulus asked. "A week after you leave," James said with a sad smile. "Looks like next year we will be separated again" Regulus said sadly. James quickly looked at Regulus and then at the road. "Regulus, when you finish school I would like you to come with me wherever my team goes, you're still young so you don't need to jump straight into school" James offered. Regulus thought about it. Sirius who had been listening decided to add his opinion. "That's what I'm doing, I'm going to travel until the end of this year, since I don't know what I want to do yet, I think it might be nice for you as well, I'm sure it will help you find what you want to do" Sirius said shrugging. Regulus raised his eyebrow at Sirius suspiciously. "Hey, last year I told I will support you guys, plus it's not like you won't come home, I can see you then, plus I know how much you really want to go, so don't think about it and for the first time in your life go head first" Sirius said smiling at his younger brother. Regulus smiled at Sirius. "Thanks Siri". James smiled at Regulus quickly before looking at the road again. Remus snuggled closer to Sirius.