(1)

Readers pov:Kageyama wake up from the noise of his alarm

Readers pov:
Kageyama wake up from the noise of his alarm.he felt heavy on his cheast and he had a long hair but he ignored because he was still half asleep.when he went to the bathroom he saw a beautiful girl but then he notice that he has a breast and long hairs and the girl who was standing infront of him was himself.

Kageyama pov:
I awake from the noise of my alarm. I felt heavy on my cheast and i had a long hair but i ignored it as i was still half asleep.i went to the bathroom and saw a beautiful girl but i notice it was me.I was completely shocked and i started to panic.After some time i finally clam dowm and i hurried to called kiyoko to come over as she was my cousion.

Kiyoko pov:
I was in a call with yachi but suddenly kageyama called me. He only called me if it was really important.I then tell yachi that i would called her later then i picked kageyama phone call and he was telling really fast so i told him to clam down first and " I . TURN. INTO. A . GIRL.He said i was really confused and before i can even ask him properly he told me to come over as fast as i could. I live about 10 min far away from him. I locked my door went outside and went to his house running.

kageyama pov:
kiyoko told me that she is coming. I was really trying not to panic.after like 8 minutes i heard a door bell i
looked through the doorhole to find kiyoko outside my house.i opened the door and let her in.

Kiyoko pov:
As the door opened i saw a beautiful girl infront of me i asked her who she was and she told me that she was "Tobio Kageyama".

Kiyoko pov:As the door opened i saw a beautiful girl infront of me i asked her who she was and she told me that she was "Tobio Kageyama"

(I know its not kageyama but just pretend it is🙀🔫)

I was completely shocked. He- i mean she has a perpect size breast and have a really curved body. I said " we need to buy you some clothes"to her. She nodded and before we went to buy her some clothes we ate our breakfast.

When we were walking down street many boys were loking at kageyama and many girls looked like they were jelous. After we buy her some clothes we went to coach uki shop to tell him everything.

Coach uki pov:
I was in my shop when kiyoko and a girl came in. First i thought kiyoko bring her to have my permission to have her as a another manager in the team but i was completely wrong. Kiyoko told me that the girl was kageyama. I was shocked. Kiyoko told me if she can still play volleyball i told her yes because we didn't want to loose a perfect setter.kageyama thanked me for letting her stay at the team.

T.b.c
💜Hope u enjoy💜