(5)

Everyone was  ✨jealous ✨of hinata.

Readers pov:
kageyama asked hinata if they arrived and hinata respond with " 5 more minutes". kageyama took a little look from the window to see if someone was there and for her bad luck everyone was already there.

Kuroo: oh look the crows are there. 
Kenma: can i go now.
kuroo: no first we need to greet them.

everyone got down from the bus expect tuskishima and kageyama.tuskishima helped kageyama to get her bags.when they got down kageyama was hidding behind tuskishima.

Bokuto: my student.
Hinata: bokuto san
Akaashi: bokuto san clam down.
Bokuto: ok Akaaashii
Akaashi: so where is your another setter.
Sugawara: oh

Tuskishima move a little so everyone could see kageyama. Kageyama eyes widen when she relized everyone was able to see her.everyone was a blussing mess when they saw her(expect karasuno).

Yaku: who is she?
Lev: she is cute.
Daichi: ummm.. she is kageyama.
Atsumu: you mean kageyama sister or something like that?
Daichi: actually she is tobio kageyama.
Kita: you mean KAGEYAMA TOBIO.
Tuskishima: are you deaf or something.😒
Osumu: he trun into a girl.…
Kageyama: i am still a boy.
Suna: wow
kageyama: where is everyone else?
sakusa: they already went inside.

Kageyama started to walk where everyone else was.when kageyama went inside she saw the abajoshi.and she ran to oikawa and gave him a big hug. Iwazumi being the protective boyfriend he quickly pulled oikawa to his side and asked

Iwazumi: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU
kageyama: I am kageyama tobio and before you ask yes i turn into a girl.
Kunimi: and how can we belive you.
kageyama: we robed a bank remember.
kunimi: yea your kageyama. No one knew expect me,kindaichi and kageyama.
Iwazumi: WHAT
Oikawa: omg my child turn into a girl😢
Iwazumi: guys others are staring.

A little later it was time for their practice.they decided that they were going to only have a one match.the match was between fukorundo vs kurosuno.they strated to play but nobody could focous because of kageyama's beauty and her thickness  ( cause boy she is THICK). Kageyama being the obliviouss didn't understand why everyone was not focusing on their match. The fukorundo team  ended up losing the match.

Kageyama getting hot so without any thinking she strip her tshirt so she was now only wearing her sport bra like this:

Everyone was staring at kageyama and some of them were having nose bleed(expect abajoshi). Kageyama being the oblivious one( part 2) not knowing what was going on. Iwazumi went on his protective dad mode and give kageyama his jacked.

After a while terushima went to kageyama and strated flirting with her which make her blush.tanaka, nishinoya and hinata  went infront of kageyama and stand their like his knights.

Kageyama: what are you guys doing?
Nishinoya: we are protecting you.
tanaka: like a knight protects it queen.
hinata: and you are our queen.

It was already evening and kageyama was outside grumbling because she was hungry. Kenma saw this and went to grab some meatbuns.

Kageyama: ugh……i am so hungryyyy.
Kenma: h-here have this. He said while giving kageyama his meat buns.
kageyama: thank you so much.

She said while pulling kenma into a hug. But little did she know that her breast was squeezing kenma. Others member came and……

Iwazumi: ahem...
Kuro: what's going on here…
Iwazumi : you ain't touching my daughter.
Kageyama: huh..

Kageyama finally notice that she was sqeezing kenma.she let go of kenma and apolized for it..

Kageyama: i am so sorryyy.
kenma: no its ok.

kuro: wow he take the first change.
Iwazumi: heck no none of you are dating my daughter.
Oikawa: come on iwa-chan leave them alone.
Iwazumi: i have my eyes on you all.
Oikawa: sorry about that.we will be leaving.

Oikawa said dragging iwazumi. Iwazumi death stared them and went away.

Kageyama: oh its getting pretty late. I should also go. Bye guys see you tomorrow.😊

Everyone: bye kageyama.

They said while blussing.After kageyama went they started to argue who will go on a date with kageyama.

Hinata: i am his closest friend so i will be the one dating her.
Tuskishima: keep dreaming shrimpy. obvious isn't it she is going to choose me.

Like that everyone strated to argue.they argue untill 10 pm and finally stopped.They gave eachother a last time deathstare and went on their drooms.

~ The next day~

kageyama pov:
i wake up because my stomach strated to pain a lot.first i tried to ignore it but it wouldn't just go away.i looked down and there i saw blood. I was fraking out. Am i going die. Omg what am i suppose to do. I quikly grab my phone and called kiyoko and yachi. And told them everything about this. They told me to clam down and wait for them. I was literary crying from the pain. Kiyoko and yachi came and kiyoko gave me something called pad and told me to wear it. I was confused but she showed me a video how to wear it. It was hard to wear it. Yachi cleaned my bed and she put some new mattress and told me to rest.they also told me something about period. I even ask how does girls handle this much pain( if only boys know the pain of girls😌).they stayed there with me for awhile until it was time for breakfask. They went down and brought me some snacks.

Readers pov:
Everyone down the dinning was confused why didn't kgeyama came down.then they saw kiyoko and yachi

Tendou: Hey kiyoko isn't kageyama coming.
Kiyoko: no she got sick.
Ushishima: is she going to be alright?
yachi: y-yes she is going to be alright.
Oikawa: my child got sick. OMG.
kunimi: captain stop being dramatic.
oikawa: *inhale*
the harem: can we see her.
Kiyoko: no

I would like to thank to ioannatzk for the help. Most of the ideas were her. She really helped me with this. So special thankyou to her❤️.hope your enjoing this story.

                    -By your authour chan❤️