(2)

Kageyama pov:

After we told coach uki that i turned into a girl

After we told coach uki that i turned into a girl. He still gave me permission to play in the team. I was so happy. Me and kiyoko started to go back home. She told me to wait for her before going to school so we can walk together.

Kiyoko pov:
I told kageyama to wait for me before going to school. She nodded and i started to walk my way back home.

                     ~ Time skips~

I went to kageyama house. She told me to wait for a moment. After like 5 minutes she finally open the door. We started to walk towards school. It was like 15 minutes far away from our house. When we arrived to the school. We quikly went to principal office.

Principal pov:
I was in my office doing some paperwork when someone knocked in my door I told to come in. There was kiyoko and a girl. I thought she was a new student. But kiyoko told me that she was kageyama and asked for a girl uniform for her. I was shocked but i still gave her the uniform. Kageyama went to the changing room and changed there.i told kiyoko that she can went to her class now. After kageyama came back i went with her to her class. When we arrived to her class I whispered to her class teacher everything and i went back to my office.

Kageyama pov: 
Principal sir whispered something to our class teacher and went back to his office. Our class teacher once look at me and nodded her head and told me to sit down. I went to sit down on my  desk. I was getting lots of weird looks from my classmate. Some were blussing and some were looking like they were jelous.

Hinata pov:
Principal sir came and he whispered something to our class teacher. There was also a girl right behind him. First i thought i saw an angel. Our class teacher nodded to her and told her to sit down. She came and sit down on bakayama sit. She looked at me and give me a gentle smile. I swear i was going to have a nosebleed.but i was little scared because that was bakayama sit. Time went by but bakayama didn't come to school. I tried calling him but he didn't picked up. I thought he was sick so i didn't brother to call him any more.It was already time for evening practice.

T.b.c...
💜Hope u enjoy 💜