(4)

I am sorry guys. I know i haven't been updating. Its because i got grounded for some stupid reasons
For 2 whole weeks. I don't know how i am still alive.i just cannot belive i got grounded. I just got my phone back 😥. Anyways lets get into the story💅💅

     ~ 4 weeks later~

kageyama pov:
its been 4 weeks after i turn into a girl. Its been really difficult to survie as a girl. I have learnt a lot more stuff about girls now.me and hinata are currently on our way to morning practice.when we get there daichi san told us that……

Daichi: is everyone here.

Sugawara: no,hinata and kageyama are still not here.

Yamaguchi: look here they come.

hinata: hey guysssss

Daichi: ok now everyone is here. i just need to tell you guyss that todays practice is cancelled because we are going to camp tomorrow for 2 weeks.and no its not a training camp.and all the others volleyball team are also going to be there.

Asahi: why didn't you just tell in groupchat.

Daichi: coach uki just told me when i got here.

Tanaka: i can't wait.ahhhhhhhhh

Nishinoya: same broooo

After daichi san told us about that i was kinda scared because they still don't know that i turn into a girl and at the same time i was excited to meet oikawa san iwazumi san(❤️my adopted parents❤️) kindaichi and kunima(they are my best friend by the way).

     ~The next day~

I know iam skipping lots of time i just don't have any good ideas my mind is full memes and some youi pictures😌 💅💅

still kageyama pov:
I don't know what i was suppose to  wear i was so confused and it was already 9:30 i need to get their in 10:15 . when suddenly miwa came to my room with some clothes.( did i forget to mention miwa is kageyama sister……OMG I FUKING FORGET TO MENTION IT DON'T MIND ME I AM STUPID😥) i try every clothes when i found the perfect dress to wear and miwa did my hair.

( did i forget to mention miwa is kageyama sister……OMG I FUKING FORGET TO MENTION IT DON'T MIND ME I AM STUPID😥) i try every clothes when i found the perfect dress to wear and miwa did my hair

Her hairstyle

To be honest i look pretty cute 😏

To be honest i look pretty cute 😏. I thanked miwa and grab my stuff and started to walk my way. As always i was getting lots of stares but i didn't care cause i get used to this.

When i arrive the place i saw daichi san and sugawara san waiting for me outside.When we get inside the buss nishinoya san said " you look beautiful kageyama" to me.everyone nodded their head in agreedment.

Tuskishima pov:
if i be honest queen look really beautiful and cute today. Everyone was staring at her. The queen is making me jealous.

Kageyama pov:
I went to sit down with hinata. After
some hours i felt asleep.

           ~After some more hours~

I wake up from my sleep when hinata wake me up. I didn't even notice i was sleeping on his shoulder i was a blussing mess.i quickly get my head from his shoulder and apologised to him.after i turn into a girl i wasn't really able to control my feelings.

I don't know what i am writing.i got no idea left in my mind.if you guys have any idea please write in the comment.
                        - By your author chan💜