(3)

Hinata pov:It was already time for evening practice

Hinata pov:
It was already time for evening practice. We were all heading to gym when we saw coach uki,kiyoko and the same girl i saw on my class. She was hiding behind kiyoko.

Daichi pov:
we were already at gym when coach uki,kiyoko and the new girl came to us.

readers pov:

nishinoya: coach uki who is that new girl. She looks hot and beautiful.Nishinoya said while smirking.

Sugawara: nishinoya stop you are making her uncomfortable.

Hinata: Aren't you the same girl that was on my class.

Every body started talking with each other about the new girl. When coach uki approached them.

Coach uki: guys clam down. This is kageyama.

Everyone was shocked. They asked coach uki if she was "tobio kageyama" coach uki nodded yes and left the gym it was akward silence when suddenly nishinoya jumps infront of kageyama and strated to squeeze kageyama boobs to checked if they were real.

Kageyama: nishinoya senpai what are you doing. Kageyama said while slapping nishinoya's hand of her boobs.

Nishinoya: OMG THEY ARE REAL.

Tanaka: bro you are ao lucky. you got to touch her boobs.

Tuskisima: oh so the king turn into a queen.

Kageyama: don't call me that four eye. And i am still a boy. Kageyama said while sticking her tongue out.

Tuskishima:tsk

Kageyama looked at daichi and asked if she can still play on the team. Daichi nodded and told kageyama to change. Kageyama asked kiyoko for a girl uniform. And changed into it.

The team was a blushing mess

The team was a blushing mess.they could not even take off their eyes from kageyama.

Hinata:kageyama you look beautiful.he said while smiling.

Kageyama:boke hinata boke

Time flew by (i am sorry i am too lazy😫) . They were walking behind kageyama when someone started to flirt with kageyama.

Random person: hey cutie.

Kageyama: what the hell do you want.

Random person: you

Kageyama: wtf

Random person: come with me i will show u some incredible things.

Kageyama: i don't know who the fuck are u and u want me to follow u. "BITCH DO I LOOK LIKE A SLUT TO YOU".

Random person: you can be my slut.he said while smirking.

Kageyama: no thanks. Kageyama said while kicking the random person on his ✨( i am sorry i just felt uncomfy saying that word ).

Everyone was little scared when kageyama kicked the random person on his ✨.

T.b.c

I am sorry if its bad. Anyways thankyou so much for your love. I love you guys soooo muccchhhh. Thankkkyouuuuu.

                   - By your auther chan💜💜