Sorting Ceremony

you had finally arrived at Hogwarts and walked towards the carriages with the boys that had claimed you as their princess.
"what house do you think you will be in?" Lee asked.
your expression turned into a confused one.
"houses? the hell do you mean?"
they all laughed at your choice of words.
"well princess there are four houses. Gryffindor for the brave and courageous, Hufflepuff for the kind and compassionate, Ravenclaw for the wise and curious and Slytherin for the ambitious and cunning." Fred answered.
"i don't know...maybe a Hufflepuff or a Slytherin....i mean i'm kind to some people but like if a bitch gonna try something i am not afraid to ruin their life with just a few words."
George looked at you in awe how could someone so small and seemingly innocent have that kind of vocabulary.
"you will probably be a Slytherin-" Fred started
"-most definitely" George had finished.
"what house are guys in?"
"Gryffindor" the twins answered in perfect unison
"but don't worry we will still be friends no matter what house." Lee had reassured you.
~inside the hall~
apparently Dumbledore wanted you to be sorted last. he also wanted to introduce you to the whole school. yay
"now that the first years are all sorted. we have one more student. may i introduce our new third year y/n l/n."
you had walked into the hall down towards Professor Mcgonagall.
you sat down on the stool like she had instructed you to earlier; and placed the old hat on your head.
hmm...very interesting an american in all my years i've never met one quite like you.
you are kind to those you deem worthy of it; and are quite compassionate towards animals. great Hufflepuff qualities
but, you are also very ambitious to prove others wrong; and i pity those who wrong you.
you know when to put others in their place. must be...
SLYTHERIN