💜Momojirou🖤

Requested by @TheReal_Gay

This is a smut and if you are uncomfortable reading smut I recommend you to get off of this book because it is pretty much all smut.

Jirou- Bottom
Momo- Top

Jirou POV:
I'm currently at Mina's house for a party, sitting off in the corner.

"Play truth or dare with us!" Mina practically demands.

"Fine fine" I say, getting up and moving into the circle next to Momo.

"Lets start! Uhhh...Momo! Truth or Dare?!"

"Dare." Momo says calmly.

Denki yells, drunk "go into the room alone with Kyouka!" I'm glad for this actually, I have had a crush on momo since first year.

"actually yeah." Mina says, being able to handle her alcohol better than Denki.

3rd Person POV:

Momo grabs Jirou's wrist and brings her to the bedroom. She locks the door and grabs Kyouka's waist, pushing her to the bed and kisses her, Jirou kisses back passionately. Jirou slides her hands up Momo's shirt, taking it off and playing with her chest. Momo lightly moans and takes off her shorts and panties also, then starts to strip Jirou. Once they both are naked Momo pinches Kyouka's nipples, making her scream in pleasure.

Momo puts 3fingers in Jirou's mouth, keeping her quiet. "Suck, princess" Jirou complies and after a while Momo takes her fingers out and slams them into Jirou's dripping wet pussy. Kyouka moans loudly at Momo's touch. "Hah.... too much....ah....gonna c-" Momo cuts her off "go ahead, cum for me, babygirl"

*Timeskip after they got dressed and walk back to the room with their friends*

"We... heard... everything" Kirishima says.

"Are you together now?" Momo and Jirou look at each other, smile, kiss, and in sync say, "yes! I love you so much!"

Kirishima, Mina, Denki, and Tsuyu all go "aww~"

They continued to play truth or dare and had fun that night.

Hope y'all like that one!!! Baii.