Deku x Male!Reader

This was requested by @i_simp_for_anybody

Deku- Top

Y/N- Bottom

A/n: I made deku a yandere here because why not?

This is my first x reader I have written so lemme know how I do!

Deku POV-
I saw Y/N talking to [insert random person here] again! No no no no! Y/N will be mine and only mine. Mine to talk to. Mine to kiss. Mine to touch. Mine to fuck. Mine to make yearn for me... I just know he likes me! Yes [random person] finally left! Now's my chance.

"Hey y/n!"

"Hello deku!"

I put a blind fold around his eyes and a gag in his mouth, and put him in my car as we drive to my house. As we arive I hold y/n in my arms, bringing him to my basement. He squirms against me, so cute. Trying to get away from me, heh. I tie him to the chair after stripping him quickly. I remove the blindfold.

"You're mine...forever"

I say, smirking. I strip leaving myself in boxers. I walk over to my precious little pet, squirming.

"Daddy wants you so bad...do you see how hard you make me, y/n?"

3rd person POV:

Y/n moans a little at the outline of Deku's erection through the gag. "If I take the gag off you better not scream." Y/n nods agressivly. As deku takes it off he says, "talk if you want but you will address me as daddy or master, you slut"

Y/n squirms more, "fuck me, daddy...please"

"Of course, my slut" Deku replies, pulling down his boxers, revealing his length. He poura lube over it and slams into Y/N, causing him to moan loudly.

After a short while of Deku abusing y/n's asshole, y/n moans out "Daddy! C...cumming!"

"Cum for daddy, baby" Deku says.

"You are my slut and only mine. Got that, y/n?" "Yes, master."