KiriTodo

This is a smut, if you don't like smut I recommend leaving my story completely. Anyways. I'm back finally. Hope you enjoy.

Kiri Bottom
Todo Top
Kinks: Bondage, Spanking, Temperature play, Daddy kink

3rd person pov:
Kirishima and Todoroki have been dating for half a year now, today is their half a year anniversary. Todoroki plans on doing something special (😉😉😉) for his beautiful bottom of a boyfriend.

"Come on!!!" Todoroki yells at his redheaded bean. "I'm ready!!" He snaps back. The male with bicolored hair walks into their shared room to find that his boyfriend was infact not ready.
⚠️this is where it gets slightly dirty⚠️
Todoroki isn't slow to get hard at the pleasuring sight of his boyfriend in only boxers. Todoroki, trying to contain himself but still be somewhat dominating over his boyfriend says "Oh baby boy, you lied, you are not ready as you told me. If you aren't dressed in 5 minutes you best bet I will punish you, hurry up, sweetheart."

Kiri, slightly scared at his boyfriend says, " o-ok daddy..."

×Time Skip to 5 minutes later×
"I'm ready!! I'm ready!!'' Kirishima says, bolting out of the room, wanting to still be able to walk tomorrow.
"Oh that's good, I was just about to walk right in there and teach you a lesson, good boy. "
Kirishima blushes a little at this in embarrassment.

×Timeskip (they are back at home watching a movie in bed)×
"Happy half year anniversary baby..." Says todo. Kiri quickly replies "happy half year anniversary to you too shoto"

"Who?" Says Todoroki, with a smirk
"Shoto?" Kirishima repeats, a little confused

"Now, I'll give you one more chance. Who?"

"Todoroki?" Kirishima states dumbfoundedly

Todoroki, in the blink of an eye is pinning Kirishima down to the bed.

"Wrong again baby, it's daddy to you."

"Fuck" Kirishima mumbled.

" What was that, you know little boys like you shouldn't be saying words like that." Todoroki says. Getting off of Kirishima, grabbing something.

Todoroki comes back with a ball gag, cuffs, and  ropes. Kirishima nervously gulps.

Todoroki had Kirishima tied up with a ball gag in his pretty little mouth. His ankles tied with rope and his wrists cuffed to the bed. Todoroki places a cold finger along Kirishima's naked body, gliding it over his nipple, earning a shiver and a muffled moan that makes todo smirk. It doesn't take long until Todoroki swiftly glides his finger upon Kirishima's v-line and then upon his cock. Kirishima tries and fails the push his hips up to the touch.

Soon enough Todoroki gets bored at this and shoved two warm fingers into Kirishima's ass. Two became three and three became four.

After he thought he was ready he slams his cock into Kiri and fucks him until he came inside Kiri. Todo holds kiris tip and jacks him off, takes his finger off his tip and he cums.

Requests? Here ➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️