💛~TodoBaku~❤️

As requested, TodoBaku. Bakugo is a bottom, like always (🤣),Normal AU.

Todoroki pov

I sitting on mine and Bakugos couch  playing  videogames with Kiri, my baby was in our bedroom, mad because I wasn't giving him the attention he wanted. I planned on taking him out for dinner later and maybe having my way with him after. 

3rd person POV

Todoroki wanted to have fun with Bakuhoe after dinner, but Baku didn't know this, and he will soon regret what he's planning to do .

BakuHoe POV

I changed into a short black skirt, a thin white crop top and I had a lace thong on under the skirt, it turned daddy, I mean Todoroki on everytime.
I walked into the living room were Kiri and Todoroki were, I ran and sat on daddy's lap, "Damn, BakuBro, who knew you were such a slut for Todoroki, I mean ik y'all were dating but I thought you were the top, you do look sexy as hell tho" Kiri said shamelessly, I blush "shut up Shitty hair!" I yell, "now now bakugo, don't be mean to kirishima like that, or daddy just might have to punish you" daddy said, huskily. "Kinky" Kiri said.
"Yes daddy"   "ummm I'll come back another time" "ok bye Kiri"
I try to run away but Shoto grabs my waist and pulls me down onto his lap I move trying to get up but it only serves to turn him on more. "A-a-a-ah"
I moan, embarrassed"I want to hear more of your sexy moans" Todo slides his hand under my shirt, playing with my nipples, I moan more, after a while of him whispering sweet nothings inti my ear and touching me, he pins me to the couch, lifts up my skirt, I hear him unbuckling his belt, taking off his pants, and slams into me with no prep "mhm harder" we both cum after 5 minutes of him hitting my prostate, "sorry daddy" "I hope you learned ur lesson baby boy"