20: Down the Rabbit Hole

Down and down they fell. The shaft went on for ages. It was a rather wide shaft and it had all sorts of stuff sticking out. Roxas looked to his left and found an ice cream stick. It said 'WINNER' and there was a small crown on it. Roxas held back a sob. Sora looked at him. Riku shook his head. Kazemaru looked to his left also and found a single purple gem. He picked it up. The power surged through him; he quickly dropped the gem. Endou found a note. He read it and put it back.
"I've noticed that everything we pick up is an object from our memories. And it makes us sad." Sora from Kingdom Hearts said. The rest looked at him. Then Sora from Aikatsu disappeared. Sora from Inazuma Eleven also disappeared. Sora from Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V was the last to disappear.
"Where did they go?" Sora from a Beyblade asked.
"You don't want to know." A voice said. Everyone turned to where the voice came from.
"Idiot. I told you not to speak!" Another voice said.
"It is the wi--" The first voice started but was interrupted. Endou tried to move towards the voice but failed. The speed of their fall accelerated. Everyone closed their eyes.
"Hold on a second." Kazemaru said from outside the game. "This is a game so why do I have to watch this? There should be a skip button." He looked at the controller. Somehow it had changed into a playstation controller. Kazemaru pressed start. The game paused. He went through the menu until he found skip. The controller had the letters A and B on. He pressed A. The game skipped the cutscenes. It then showed a vast landscape and the princess in a dress. She looked like Alice from Alice in Wonderland. There was a treasure chest in front of her. Kazemaru moved her towards it and opened the chest. The game screen went black. A sinister laugh echoed through the room.
"I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" The screen projected a single face. It was masked. The face pointed at Midorikawa. Two men grabbed Midorikawa by the arms and a third cut his ponytail off. Midorikawa grinned. The Midorikawa they were holding turned into a log. The two men laughed. They grabbed Suzuno. The same thing happened. They grabbed Nagumo. Once again the same thing happened. The three men began to lose their patience. The masked man watched. From the corner of the room someone laughed. Two more laughs joined in.
"Don't mess with Naruto fans." They said together. "SHADOW CLONE JUSTU!" Billions of Midorikawas, Suzunos and Nagumos surrounded the three men. One Midorikawa stepped out. He punched the man with the scissors. The real Suzuno and Nagumo did the same. Soon the three men were lying on the floor. The masked man flinched.
"Here have them." He said. A light flashed and Tobitaka and Baddap stepped out from it. The masked man clicked. The three men disintegrated. He then clicked again. Slowly the room disappeared. They found themselves back in the corridors of the dorm.
"Our goal for now is to look for the others." Hiroto said. The others nodded. Kazemaru looked away.
"I shall treasure your sacrifice." He whispered. The rest had left him behind. He ran to catch up with them. A fairy smiled and disappeared.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
END OF CHAPTER

Writer-kun: Sorry for the long wait. It's a bit confusing I know.... Sorry about that!

Midorikawa: Bit is an understatement.

Writer-kun: HEY!!

Kidou: Calm down...

Writer-kun: Ok. Hiroto it's all yours.

Hiroto: Why thank you. NEXT TIME, 21: SACRIFICE! Don't miss it or else.
*scary laugh*

Sound guy: How did we do?

Hiroto: Awesome! *high fives the sound guy*

Endou: Minna!! Can we play sokka?

Writer-kun: Sure! Kick me the ball Endou.

Endou: Yosh! *kicks the ball*

Writer-kun: I'll show you my power. *kicks the ball*

Endou: Woah!
*the ball goes flying. Lands on an old man*

Old Man: Ow! Kids these days. *kicks the ball* TAKE THAT!!
*the ball flies back and hits Writer-kun*

Writer-kun: HEY!!!! *kicks ball at old man*

Old man: No! *kicks ball at Writer-kun*

Hiroto: And so Writer-kun and the old man spend the entire week kicking balls at each other.

Midorikawa: OH FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST STOP IT YOU TWO! [lectures the two]

Kidou: As always Writer-kun only owns the plot. See you next time. That is if Midorikawa stops lecturing. Until then, goodbye.