7: THE WARNING

LAST TIME:
They had to warn the others.
NOW:
Baddap and Tobitaka ran away as fast as they could. The three men ran after them. They were about to catch up. The scene turned into a traditional horror movie. Tobitaka and Baddap ran as fast as they could while constantly looking behind them. From some unknown area dramatic horror music started playing. And then the five of them were transported into a forest. Tobitaka and Baddap ran as fast as they could. In front of them was a light. They ran towards it when suddenly they tripped. both of them tripped over a tree root and fell to the ground. The three men caught up with them and leaned over them. It was over. They thought.
"SEND MESSAGE!" Baddap shouted. They heard a beep and then a robotic female voice.
"Message sent. Message was delivered to Kiyama Hiroto. They are now viewing the message." It said. At least the message was sent. Tobitaka and Baddap stood up. Now the message was sent they were going to stand up and fight like men. They were ready to accept their faith.
*now going to where Hiroto was.*
Authors note: remember when Aphrodi fell? It was thanks to Burn so we are going to go back a bit to just before Aphrodi fell.
Hiroto, Midorikawa, Saginuma, Burn and Gazelle were all teleported to the same place. They stared at each other wondering what was going on.
"It seems we have been teleported to another place. But where it is I can not determine just yet." Midorikawa said while analysing the corridor. Burn and Gazelle stared at each other then nodded.
"Ne, ne! Why are all the aliea academy captains in one place?" they asked. Everyone seemed to agree.
"That's not true, one captain isn't here." Hiroto said. Everyone stared at him.
"Who is it??!" They all asked. Staring at Hiroto.
"Even I don't know! I heard rumours that there was one final team and they were stronger then Genesis." Everyone was amazed. Midorikawa was analysing the corridor and decided to come back to the rest when he heard them talking about the team.
"Oh... You mean the Dark Emperors. It was a team made up of all of the members of Raimon who had to quit for different reasons. They were defiantly stronger than Genesis and used the aliea meteorite in a different way." Midorikawa said. Everyone stared at him.
"Tell us more!" They begged. Midorikawa sweatdropped.
"Well they didn't have limiters like we did. And they fought against Raimon just as Raimon reached their school. They were defeated by Endou's spirit as it helped them remember who they were. It was a very strong team and if I remember their captain was Kazemaru Ichirouta." Everyone gasped.
"Did someone call me?" a voice asked from behind them. It was Kazemaru. He was fully dressed in his kit. The six aliea academy captains stared at each other. It was very awkward for them. Hiroto told Kazemaru about the scissors dude while Burn and Gazelle were arguing. Kazemaru nodded and turned to Burn and Gazelle. Burn was practically on fire. The corridor started to get warmer and warmer. They all heard something fall on the floor above. (This is when Aphrodi fell) They all looked up. Burn stopped being on fire. They heard some screaming and what sounded like a football being kicked. And then it was silent. A few minutes later they heard a fight starting at the end of the corridor. It sounded violent. They decided to stay out of it incase. The fighting stopped and it became silent again. They all stared at each other confused when suddenly a screen came up. There was a picture of Baddap on it.
"Hiroto, everyone I don't have much time. This message was recorded from my thoughts. I have discovered something. We were wrong, there is not one scissors man. There are three. Be careful ok. Avoid contact with them, they are strong. this message will disappear once it is over. Be careful everyone. Baddap." The screen disappeared. This was not good.
---------------------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER!
Writer-San: well thats all for today!
Hiroto: next time is ALIENS REUNITE!! DON'T MISS IT!
*evil laugh tape starts playing but there is an odd voice speaking.*
Voice: it is the destiny of the chosen ones. Each one of them must play their role. If they desire the revival of Nemesis then I will follow them. But if they have righteous hearts and desire to stop the revival of Nemesis then I will follow them. This is the will of the heavens and the fate that has been chosen for us.
Hiroto: NANI?? WHAT IS THIS RUBBISH!
Voice: it is the duty of the chosen ones to decide what they should do in this day and age.
Hiroto: Hey you! Gasbag wannabe fortune teller who escaped from a carnival! what are you talking about?
Voice: this must be fate as well. It is not the first time I have been called that.
Hiroto: SECURITY!!
Voice: this is also the will if the heavens.
Endou: Minna!! Writer-San does not own the characters, moves, music or tv shows used. Arigato