Chapter 3:THE SCISSORS MAN STRIKES HIS PREY!

LAST TIME:
The scissors man had made his move...
NOW:
Edgar was annoyed. He was just about to drink his tea when he suddenly got teleported to the top floor of the building. He was all alone in the dark but somehow he had his tea. The only problem was the fact that his tea was COLD. Edgar hated cold tea but he put up with it and slowly drank his tea like a true English Gentleman. As he was drinking he heard footsteps behind him. He turned around and saw two shiny silver objects floating in mid-air. He ignored it. Edgar hadn't had tea for a day so he thought it was his imagination as this is what happens when you are addicted to tea like Edgar. He continued to drink his tea but then he heard a snipping noise. When he turned around he saw shreds of blue hair on the ground. He dropped his tea on the ground and felt the back of his head. His beautiful hair was missing. Edgar shattered like glass and disintegrated. It was the end for him. He picked up his hair and carried them while crying in the corner like a baby. His long hair had turned into a bob cut. He cried and cried. Hugging his hair tightly. He tried to make his way to the living room but instead was somehow transported to a storeroom with a bed in the middle. He stayed there sobbing anime style forever and ever...
#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
END OF CHAPTER!
Writer-San: (btw english people don't drink tea and they are defiantly not gentlemen. But who cares.) aww poor Edgar! But I told you, be careful what you wish for.
Edgar: my beautiful hair.... *sobs*
Midorikawa: Get a grip...
Hiroto: next time: The angel, the devil and the god. DON'T MISS IT!! Or well you know what awaits *Evil laughs*
Kazemaru: ... *sweatdrops*
Endou: ok I guess you know what I'm gonna say but oh well! Minna writer-San does not own any of the characters or tv shows used. Now MINNA SOCCER YAROZE
Baddap: is this place full of idiots??
Tobitaka: yup... That is so true.
Saginuma: everyone please take care and have a-
Burn+Gazelle: *interupts Saginuma* SHUT UP!!!
Writer-San: well goodbye everyone! Remember to comment any ideas!! ARIGATO!!