19: Roxas vs Riku

"Hello Kazemaru." The hooded figure whispered emphasising the syllables in his name. Kazemaru looked at the figure.
"Riku?" He asked.
"Yes it is I, Roxas!" The hodded figure removed his hood.
"Endou? Why?!" Endou laughed.
"I am not the Endou you once knew! Now I have greater powers! I plan to destroy the world!"
"I'm sorry but you can't."
"Why?"
"That doesn't happen in the plot of Kingdom hearts..." Everyone was silent.
"Ok fine. Lets just fight."
"Sure." Kazemaru said, his keyblades at the ready. He was wearing his hood which covered his face in shadows.
"No why don't we fight with sokka?" Endou asked holding a football.
"That's not in the plot!" Kazemaru shouted. Endou laughed.
"I was kidding." He drew his weapon. The two ran to each other head on. They attached and dodged. They healed and hurt. After an age the duel was over. Riku had thrown Roxas' keyblades away.
"..."
"I thought you were stronger than that, Sora."
"What did-"
"So you really are his Nobody."
"Shut up!" Roxas ran and picked up his keyblades. "All you talk about is Sora! Who is Sora?"
[Writer-kun: I know. I'm messing the scene up. Forgive me!]
"I am Sora!" A boy shouted. He jumped from the top of the building and landed in the middle of the fight. He had black and gold hair...
"IT'S SORA FROM BEYBLADE METAL FUSION!!!!!!!!!" Nagumo shouted. Another boy shouted from the top of the building.
"No I am Sora!" He jumped and landed opposite Sora.
"ITS SORA FROM KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!" Suzuno shouted.
"I am Sora!" A girl shouted. She also jumped of the building and landed in front of the two Soras.
"ITS SORA FROM AIKATSU!!!!!!!!!" Hiroto shouted.
"I am the real Sora!" A blue haired boy said. He landed in the middle of the group.
"SORA FROM YU-GI-OH ARC V?!" Suzuno and Nagumo shouted.
"The true Sora is here!" A robot thing said.
"WAIT, SORA IS THAT YOU?" Midorikawa shouted.
"You know him?" Hiroto asked. Midorikawa nodded.
"He was on Gemini Storm."
"You had real aliens..." Nagumo said.
The five Soras looked at each other.
"So many Soras." A boy said. He was wearing a black blindfold.
"It's the real Riku!" Kazemaru shouted. Sora from Kingdom Hearts run to him.
"RIKU!! Where have you been?" He asked. Riku sighed.
"There are so many of you, Sora." Riku laughed trying to get Sora off his arm. A hodded figure crept up from behind. He attacked Riku.
"I've found you!" He shouted. He removed his hood.
"ROXAS!!!!!" Sora ran up to Roxas.
"Let me go! Who are you?"
"It's me. Sora!"
"SORA!!! I've finally found you. So you know how much trouble and pain you've caused me?" Sora shook his head. He hugged Roxas.
"Nice to meet you, Roxas." He said. Some screams were heard and a load of stamping.
"Wh-what is it?" Endou asked shaking.
"I'm not sure..... And I don't want to know..." Kazemaru replied. A large group ran towards them.
"FANGIRLS!!!!!!"
"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"
"SAVE YOURSELF!!!!"
"JUST SHUT UP AND RUN!" The group ran as fast as they could, the fangirls were closing the gap.
"KYA SORIKU!!!!! ENKAZE!!!!!! ROXAS IS MINE!!! SO MANY SORAS!! RIKU MARRY ME!!" The fangirls screamed.
"What did they just say?" Riku asked. Evil aura surrounding him.
"Nothing Riku don't mind them!" Sora from Kingdom hearts replied.
"I'M GLAD XION IS DEAD!!! NOW ROXAS WILL BE MINE!!!" The fangirls screamed. Roxas turned around.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" He shouted. His keyblades in his hands. Kazemaru grabbed his arm and shook his head. Roxas put his keyblades away. The group continued to run. The fangirls continued to chase. Endou, who was at the front of the group, found a place to hide. Sora from beyblade nodded. He stood to the side and let the group get into the tunnel. Once the last had got in he stood in front of the entrance.
"LET IT RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He launched his beyblade. "GO CYBER PEGASUS!!!!!" The beyblade created a lot of dust. Sora used the moment to slip into the tunnel. He crawled through. His beyblade returned to him. He moved further but suddenly fell.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
END OF CHAPTER

Writer-kun: Sorry for the long wait. I was just trying to work out shipping names. I have up cause I couldn't find them.

Midorikawa: Down the hole our misfortunate characters fall.

Kazemaru: What awaits them?

Hiroto: WHO INVENTED THIS MESSED UP GAME???

Suzuno and Nagumo: WHERE IS OUR SCREEN TIME?! WE APPLIED FOR THE LEAD ROLE!

Writer-kun: I invented the game. And patience my friends. I could easily remove you. That would save me some money as well.

Endou: SOKKA YAROZE!

Writer-kun: Yare Yare. Later Endou.

Endou; SOKKA YAROZE!

Hiroto: THE NEXT CHAPTER IS "DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE!" DON'T MISS IT OR ELSE!!!! *happy music plays*

Kidou: Hahaha. Writer-kun owns the plot. And that's about it.

Writer-kun: GOODBYE MINNA