Fiery and Sweet

★~4 years later~★

★~4 years later~★

"You realise that's cream not white right?" Lily told me as matter of fact.

"I don't care. I want purple!" I cried.

"That's just not how weddings work!"

"Well if Delilah wants purple. Why not purple?" Irene questioned.

"Shut up Rene. Go try the other one Lilah." Willow asserted.

"No. Screw you. I'm wearing purple. And there's just the perfect lilac dress I have in mind. It's practically white. With a hint of purple. I'm wearing that." I said and hurried back to take off the poofy wedding dress.

"Can you believe she's getting married!" Willow sighed.

"I know right, it's almost unreal." Rene sighed next.

"What's up with both of you? No prospects?" Lily asked.

"Well Sam and Rene have been on and off and on and off and on and off and-" Willow was rambling.

"We're off right now," Irene complained.

"And Jesse?" Lily asked.

"We did break up once, I tried dating again. But. We got back together. He's home now you know!" Willow gushed.

"And I'm done. Let's go!" I hollered as we left the bridal shop.

"I can't believe you're getting your dress the day of your wedding." Lily sighed.

"Look I had this dress on hold I just needed time to negotiate with you. Make you tired of looking around and then boom saviour option. And I've been busy. First few years of being a lawyer is hard."

"And the place we work at is on the other side of Miami." Willow sighed.

"Yeah. It was hard enough to get a week off. For the honeymoon. They almost cancelled my wedding!"

"Well the honeymoon is all that matters." Rene giggled.

"Shut your monstrosity Rene." I said embarrassed.

Then they all giggled.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"So how did he propose?" Lily asked.

We were both alone. At the top of Aidan and I's beach house. It was right by the quieter side of Miami. Right next to the sea. 15 minutes from my parents. And 20 from where Aidan worked. It was made of glass and wood. We were in a quiet attic room. With a view of the everything below. As the house was a bustling nest.

I sat infront of my vanity. The mirror reflected my anticipation. Lily was behind me, making my hair. She was dressed in a aquamarine blue pretty bridesmaid dress. Her hair was open and braided. With white flowers.