chapter 10

Louis and I continued kissing because the boys decided to stay out after the concert.Louis stood up and picked me up,I wrapped my legs around his waist.He held me up by my bum and I had my hands tangled in his hair.We both pulled back for a second to catch out breath.We leaned back in and continued,Louis' tongue traced my lips wanting entrance,so I let him in.He explored my mouth,then I explored his.By this time,he had on his boxers and I only had on my bra and shorts."Louis,I don't think I'm ready do this,I want our first time to be special.Not on the bus," I said,"I'm sorry." "Love,its fine,I don't want you to push you into anything" he said

That made me feel a lot better about the whole thing.Louis and I spent the rest of my birthday cuddled up on the couch watching Mean Girls.I thought about everything that had happened that day,Louis gave me the ring,he set up a picnic,and bought me backstage passes to meet eminem.This had been the best birthdays ever,I rolled over on my side so I was facing him."This was the best birthday ever,thank you.I love you so much" I said while holding his hand."You're welcome Lauren.I was wanting to make it the best" he whispered into my ear,then he kissed my forehead,pulling me closer into him.

I fell asleep pressed against him warm body,listening to the sound of his steady heartbeat,and wrapped in his arms.

"HEY LOVEBIRDS,GET UP WE HAVE A MEET AND GREET" Niall screamed at us."Fine,we're up" I said trying to pull Louis up "Louis wake up" I yelled.He didn't wake up;I layed down and kissed him,hoping to awaken him.His eyes fluttered open,"Good morning love" he said in a calmed voice "You have a meet and greet today," I said walking away,"so that means you need to get the hell up" "Why are you so mean to me?" he asked "I'm not mean,I'm just motivating you," I said,"besides you love me anyways" "Yes I do." he said while kissing my forehead.