chapter 5

The boys have a concert today.We have gotten to Boston and now we are at rehearsals."Lauren,this is for you to get around the venue" Paul says "Are you fucking kidding?I get a segway" I said "Yes.and watch your language" he said "The boys don't have one so don't them see you on it" "Oh I wont" I said sneakily.Of course,the first thing I did was rub it in the boys faces.I went in front of the stage and started singing "They see me roll on my segway.I know they're all thinking I'm so white and nerdy," Niall starts laughing and falls over in the process."Babe why do you get a segway and we don't?" Louis asked "I don't know love.I guess I'm cooler than you" I said sticking my tongue out and driving off.

"Lauren slow down" Louis said chasing me "Never,I will not surrender" I yelled not paying attention "Never say never" Niall yelled."Shut up with your boy belieber crap blondy" I said.Louis finally caught up to me and hopped on the back."Told you I could catch you" he whispered.I giggled and he took control of the segway.One thing I love about Louis was he is as hyper as I am.We started chasing Harry and he looked scared,we were going quite fast.

~-~-~-~

"Lets watch a movie" I suggested since Louis and I were bored out of our minds "What do you want to watch" he asked "Hm have you ever seen Step Brothers" I questioned "No.Is it funny?" he said "YOU SIR ARE A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY" I yelled "Yes,baby its hilarious" "Okay lets watch it" Louis laughed through the whole movie.When we got to my favorite part I started acting out the movie "This house is A FUCKING PRISON" "On PLANET BULLSHIT" "In the galaxy of THIS SUCKS CAMEL DICKS" "Lets watch it again" Louis demanded "Maybe.Have you seen Taladega Nights?" I asked "Nope,don't think so" he answered "Do you not like movies with Will Ferrell?" I asked as I put in the movie.I could tell he liked this one even better than the last one.Once the movie was over it was only 11."Do you want to watch another?" he asked me "Yes,but please tell me you've seen The Hangover" I said "Yep I've seen it,its hilarious" he replied.We spent the rest of the night with our legs tangled and our arms around each other.