chapter 4

"Lauren,it's time to get up" I heard the boys whisper softly.I ignored them,forgetting that they were performing at the today show."GET UP!" they screamed "Fine,I'm up!Do we have any food?" I said."Yes there's cereal in the cabinet" Louis replied,walking with me.I grabbed the cereal and turned to get a bowl,but Louis was right behind me and I ran into him.He kissed me softly,then set me on the small counter.We were kissing very passionately,then Harry walked in."Guys!!!!Please not in the kitchen" he said,sounding horrified.

I was getting ready and singing say somethin'.I put on high-waisted navy blue and white striped shorts,a gold tank,and gold sandals.I was still singing say somethin',gosh I love Austin Mahone."So,Lauren I see you're a fan of Austin Mahone" Zayn said "Yep" was all I said,I walked away.I thought about something,it had been. week since Louis and I started dating,I smiled.

We rode in the van to the interview,two different conversations were going on,but Louis and I just sat there silently.I was sitting in his lap and his arms were around my abdomen,and his head rested on my shoulder."Louis,Lauren,we gotta go" Liam said,breaking us out of our trance.The boys ran up to the stage to greet the interviewers.The boys will be performing three songs then have an interview.They performed Kiss You,Live While We're Young,and What Makes You Beautiful.Then,they walked fastly to the building for the interview,ocassionally waving to a fan.

"Boys" the interviewer said "What everyone wants to know is, Who's single?" Niall,Harry,and Liam raised their hands."Louis,I thought you were single?" she asked "Nope,I'm taken by a beautiful girl named Lauren" he said with a smile. "Well,is she here today?" she asked "Yes" the boys cheered.Next thing I knew,I was being pulled out to the interview.I sat down inbetween Louis and Harry,"How dare you break up Larry Stylinson" Harry said "I think I did that about a week ago" I whispered to Harry with a smirk.I was only asked a few questions like how did I meet the boys,where was I from,and how old was I.

********************************

A/N:I was listening to Say Somethin' while writing this chapter so I decided to put something in there about it.If you haven't heard it or don't know who Austin Mahone is,you should look him up on YouTube :)