Chapter 14

"Wooooohoooooo," Niall screeched,"I won!You all suck" "First of all,DONT FREAKIN SCREAM THAT LOUD.Second,you only beat me by this much," I said demonstrating with my fingers.Niall stuck his tongue out at me,"Well I don't care I still kicked your arse" he said.

I walked to go change into my pajamas and started singing "Ooh baby,I be stuck to you like glue baby.Wanna spend it all on you baby." someone was singing with me.I turned around to see Louis."Hey babe" I said,kissing him."I can make your bed rock" he sang "Stop being so damn perverted" I said,playfully pushing him.He changed into sweat pants and a white t-shirt,he wrapped me in his arms,every time he did this,I felt like he was towering over me,him being 5'9 and me being 5'2.He softly kissed my forehead "I love you,Lauren," he whispered,"more than you could ever know" "I love you too,Louis" I said a little louder.We walked back to where the rest of the boys were,our fingers intertwined.

"Lets watch a movie!" Louis screamed "Do you guys wanna watch a movie with us?" I asked.I heard a chorus of No's,so I went over to the my bag filled with movies and randomly picked."what are we watching,babe?" Louis asked."8 mile.if that's okay with you" I replied,walking over to sit down next to him."I don't think I've ever seen that.what's it about?" he asked "Whaaaa??You've never seen 8 mile?" he shook his head "well its about eminem" "Of course" he said.

I could tell Lou was gonna watch the rest of the movie,but I couldn't keep my eyes open.Soon,I drifted off.

I woke up to flashes and clicking."What.The.Hell.Are.You.Doing?" Louis asked still asleep."Making pictures for twitter" Zayn replied.A few seconds later,my phone got a notification.

@zaynmalik:Aww look how cute @Louis_Tomlinson & @LaurenMarie23 are.(picture of them sleeping)

********************************************

A/N:I'm soooooooooo sorry for not updating.I've had a brain fart and couldn't think of anything for this story.I'll try and update more.I was listening to bedrock by young money while listening to this so I'm sorry if you don't like rap.