chapter 12

"Lou,I'm too lazy to walk to my bunk.Can you carry me?" I whined.He sighed and said,"Fine,but I would be happier if I could carry you to my bunk" "No sex on the bus" Liam yelled giving us a glare."Wouldn't think of it" I said "At least not when they're here" Louis mumbled,I'm sure I was the only one that heard him.

"Goodnight love" he said against my neck,his warm breath making me tingle."Goodnight,I love you" I said "I love you too" he said while wrapping his arms around me protectively.I rested my head on his chest,listening to his steady heartbeat.Soon falling into a deep sleep.

The boys were right beside our bunk and Niall had his guitar.Shit.I had seen them do this before to wake up Harry and Zayn."Its time to get up" they said softly."We got you McDonald's breakfast,we drove three miles to get it" "GO AWAY" I yelled "No not until you get up" Niall yelled back even louder."Why do we have to get up?" I asked with my eyes still closed."Soundcheck and concert" Zayn said "Okay,I'll get Louis up" I mumbled."Lou,get up" I said sweetly.Still asleep."Wake up love" seriously,still asleep.I leaned in and connected our lips,this always woke him up.He blinked his eyes a few times,then pulled me on top of him.

We were soon snogging and I could tell the other boys knew."Guys,stop it!" Liam yelled "Fine" Louis said sounding disappointed.He pulled me off him gently,and snaked his arm around my waist."I love you" he said,gently kissing my forehead."I love you too" I whispered

**********************

A/N:Sorry it sucks,I'm having writer's block.Ugh,so this is basically a filler chapter.