The Meeting

Sasuke POV:

Me and my family friend Kakashi were going over some paper work when it had happened. They had finally got the little trouble maker.

Man one: Sir we have her.

Man two: What do we do now?

Sasuke turns his head slightly to look at them. Then stares in shock when he sees Narumi. I see an angel with soft tan skin and beautiful blond hair. I looked soft to touch and it was braided to the right side of her hair. Then I seen she wore a dress of orange with black outlining it with a slit near the middle of the dress. She was passed out as if she was asleep when they took her. She looked so heavenly while she slept. 

Man two: Uhm...boss?

Sasuke: Ahem, Well I will take it from here.

The Men: Yes sir. 

They then put her on the floor. Huh. Those idiots! I'll just have to put her in a room until she wakes up.

Sasuke: I'll be back kakashi.

Kakashi: Ok Sasuke!

Sasuke picks her up off the floor and brings her to his room because the guest room was not ready yet. As he leaves the room he locks the door behind him incase she tries to leave. Then he goes back to his paper work.

Narumi POV:

I wake up to my head throbbing. What happened? I look around and she a room that is not mine. Then the memories came flooding back. Oh! Thats right I was kidnapped. Wait...I WAS KIDNAPPED!!

I look around in panic around the room. There are two white doors. I rush to the one off on the side of the room and I open it quickly. I found the bathroom, but not a way out. I then rush to the second door only to find out its locked. i hurry to the window opening it in hopes of jumping out to find that I am on the second floor.

Naruimi: Well shit. 

???:Hello

Narumi: WHO ARE YOU? ARE YOU THE ONE WHO KIDNAPPED ME?! LET ME OUT!

Sasuke: I am Sasuke Uchiha, and yes I did  kidnap you because you were becoming a problem.

Narumi: LET ME OUT!

Sasuke: No.

He walks out the room locking it leaving her screaming. Jeez she is loud. She screamed non stop for hours until she finally stopped for food. Sasuke wanted to earn her trust for his own reasons but it was also so she would stop screaming. 

Sasuke POV: 

It is going to take some time to earn her trust if she keeps yelling like this. I should just chain her up but then it would make her hate me more. That is not what I need. It is getting late I should go to sleep now.