Promises & Forgiveness

Narumi POV

Ok, so it has been a week since I talked to Sasuke. My scars have been healing faster by the day. I passed by him in the hall today and he stopped me in my tracks when he said he was going to be leaving soon and told me to pack a week's worth of clothes or there would be a problem. I went to the room and started to pack.

After some time, Sasuke entered the room grabbed my things, and left telling me to follow with his hand. I walk ahead of him ready to finally leave and go outside but then he does something I did not expect. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him kissing me. I was so confused, when he let go I was as red as a tomato. Then he leans to my ear and said, "I like tomatoes"

When we got to where we were going I see a big hotel complex and think that we were going to be here for a while. When we got to the top floor I ran into the room and jumped on the bed. He just stood there laughing. Then after unpacking I ask him to talk with me about something.

Sasuke: What is it? he states confused

Narumi: Well, you are the reason I have all of these scratches but if I was pursay "different" you won't do that again right? she says worriedly 

Sasuke: No I promise I won't ever do that again to you. Will you be able to forgive me? he asks desperately

Narumi: Sure, as long as you keep your promise.

*Later that night*

I wake up in the middle of the night very uncomfortable. I run to the bathroom and look in the mirror. Shit. It was the only word I could find because I had transformed. I completely forgot that Kuruma told me to stay away from him and detach before this. I rush out of the hotel and run. I have no idea where to though. I just need to get away from Sasuke right now.

So I'm gonna run.