Being Found

Narumi POV

 I rushed under the bed once I heard footsteps coming up to the 10th floor. The worst part was Menma was away at the store right now. My body was shaking and my ears were down. I couldn't fit my tail under along with my body so I hope that they will think it is an animal. I really do not want to die. I slammed my eyes shut scared for my life.

I had suddenly heard the door bust open and I got very scared for my tail. I don't know how to shift into a fox yet so I can't make an excuse as to why I am here either. I don't even know if they are looking for me or menma. It could be Kabuto or worse the Akatsuki mafia. I got very scared when they came over to the side my tail was hanging out.

When they stepped on it I yelped in pain and screamed, "STOP!" They slowly got off my tail and kneeled down. I looked him straight in the eyes. I don't know this person, they had pineapple-like hair and a bored facial expression. Then he seen my ears going up and down while I was trying to access the situation his eyes widen in shock as if he never knew they were real. It was definitely not a scientist.

He got up and walked over to the door and he yelled, "SHE'S HERE!" Then people came running into the room. My body could not stop shaking. It was like I was freezing. Then the room went silent. The only thing I heard was people circling the bed that I was under.

I had covered my mouth and started to slowly cry. My tail was still hurting because it was the most sensitive thing besides my ears. My muffled sobs filled the room. I hated it. I wish I could've just shifted and get away with hiding under the bed like I wanted. Someone came down to me and it was a girl she turned on a blinding light.

Suddenly, I was pulled out from under the bed by my leg behind me. I had tried to run but I couldn't. I slammed my eyes shut as my body trembled. My tail was between my legs and my ears were down. I couldn't stop the wave of fear that came over me when a familiar voice said,"Leave I will take care of this."

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey guys sorry for the late update something came up but I will get one more chapter out today as a sorry I hope all of you will be able to forgive me.