👼🏻⁸👼🏻

The door closed with a loud thud and Jin threw himself on the sofa heaving a sigh, "Tae you almost spilled the beans!"

"My emotions acted upon hyung, I'm sorry. I'm trying." Taehyung's emotions were sensitive. More fragile than a glass. After what happened to him hadn't passed even a month, the re-emergence of his family in front of him was like scratching the water filled balloon with the sharp nails till it burst and it did.

"Tae-ah. I know it's very hard for you to act like this. We probably can't even imagine the pain you're bearing. But in order to carry out your plan, we need to hide you from the world", Jin shifted himself facing Taehyung, with his most comforting words.

"And that's... cut!", Namjoon interrupted the serious conversation with out of the box comment. Like a director shooting the scene he zoomed the imaginary camera.

"And here he goes again", they both sighed looking at Namjoon.

"Let's get to bed now. Tomorrow's grocery shopping is on you V."

"Ofcouse hyung. It's better to have a confused grocer than a destruction God", Tae chuckled. His nickname wasn't limited till the destruction of matter but scenarios as well.

"Hey I'm not God of Destruction", he stood up tossing his phone on the sofa. That was enough to contradict his own reply.

"Your phone", Jin and Taehyung laughed pointing to his phone, now in the dustbin, cracked. "Whoops...it was actually Jin hyung's phone", Namjoon spoke in almost inaudible voice.

Jin's laugh came to a halt. "Yaa~ Naamjoonaahh! Are you freaking stupid ?", he shouted in his high pitched voice. "Sorry hyung", RM muttered under his breath. But between them was Taehyung who was constantly laughing at them.

"Shut up Taehyung!", RM and Jin scolded him making him jump at once and gulp his laugh.

Next Day, At grocery store

=Abusive content ahead. Viewer's discretion advised=

Taehyung roamed around the store looking for the items listed in a long roll of paper. Few were identical which confused him a lot. After about an hour, he finally succeeded in collecting them.

"How would you like to pay sir?", the lady on the counter asked him. "Cash please", he replied in his deep voice to which the cashier furrowed her brow. Fortunate enough his face was covered with a white mask and cap.

He took out his wallet to pay when a bunch of jerks entered the store. One of them who looked fierce, stomped towards the lady to grab her hair. "Didn't I ask you to not file a complaint?", he exclaimed ferociously.

Clutching her hair he banged her head on the counter making it bleed. He beat her continously shouting all sorts of abusive words and there stood Taehyung staring in shock. He couldn't do anything, all but wait till the drama was over.

"Your husband is not pleased by your deeds", he smirked, "how about you bear just one pain to make him happy?" The man took out a blade attempting to mark her body with cuts. That was extreme. Extreme for Taehyung to stand aside and do nothing.

He marched towards them like a knight in shining armour and pulled the lady by her wrist. Fist clenched with indignation, he landed a punch on his cheekbones. "Do you have no pity for your wife? You're such a wretch shame on your masculinity!"

"You", the man turned with rage. Pulling his hand in air, he clenched his fist to hit Taehyung back when something hit his forehead.

Taehyung turned back to notice the same girl who had saved him back on the stage. Haneul, he whispered with a smile that formed unknowingly.

Haneul signalled him to run at once. And like a smart person he tightened his grip on girl's wrist and ran out from the store. Somewhere to drop the lady safe.

Meanwhile here was Haneul, leaving no stone unturned to stop those people. She was invisible. To everyone but Taehyung. Like a child throwing tantrums, she hit them with fruits, threw banana peels making them slip, poured drinks on their head and what not. And those men, who knew nothing about her existence, screamed of the store being possessed, but turned out a source of entertainment in the eyes of the passerby.

She enjoyed every bit being unaware of the consequence that was yet to come.

Taehyung on the other side, dropped the lady home. In return of being saved, she asked him in her house. The house was traditional, it stood out from the houses in the neighborhood being the only oldest one. The wooden walls with white windows were still elegant.

"He has come. To get revenge", came an old feminine quavery voice. He got scared and stepped back. Who wouldn't be. Those words were scary and abrupt.

"Halmeoni whom are you talking about?", the lady asked in confusion. Her hands shaking, Halmeoni pointed to Taehyung. "Come here."

Taehyung knelt before her as she caressed his cheek over his mask. "Be aware when you're before the truth. Someone is chasing you for bad." Speaking these words, Halmeoni handed him a necklace with a ring dangling in between. "Hand this to the girl who saved you. She needs it."

Terrified by the words, worried of her to be in trouble because of him, he got up. Taking it, he walked out in hurry when her quavery voice raised,

"It was not accident."

Now who can you think of as a negative character coming up?

I'm sorry but there won't be an update anytime soon. One because of exams that are approaching and second because I'm at loss of ideas although I have the story outlined. Plus my writing skills suck.