👼🏻⁴👼🏻

Disclaimer
This chapter has no connection to reality at all. Storyline written isn't the actuality.
_______________________

Things were going fine so far

Things were going fine so far. Haneul was safe. Unconscious but stable. Doctors were at ease too.

But the only person who seemed to be off from the surrounding was the one who saved her. Her saviour. Her guardian. Jung Hoseok.

What made his mood off was not confirmed. Not that he was worried about Haneul was it? Uncertainly no.

"Sir do you need any help?", a manly voice called him. Hoseok lifted his head to meet the eyes of the stranger. A man of about height 5'12" stood infront of him, with water bottle in one hand.

As he smiled, the dimple carved oh his cheeks. "How are you doing? Haven't heard a word about you for a long time."

The sunshine currently, was not emitting the same aura. One who could light up anyone's mood was not able to assure himself today. For the reason was unknown, someone who knew him better might ease him.

"As usual. Tell about yourself", he shrugged. "Spreading my charm", the man took a seat next to Hoseok. They both laughed for a second. Well that was true. His visuals sure were his charms.

"You look bothered. Can I help you with something?", he asked to his friend.

"Not sure if you can. It's something we can't do even if we try to." Those words from Hoseok rose the temperature of the surrounding. His friend insisted on coming to the point.

But before he could speak up or try to find any solution, "room 201, emergency! Patient's condition is deteriorating. Call the doctor fast!"

Few minutes ago silent floor was now in chaos. Doctors rushed to look up to the patient.

"What was expected has started to happen", Hoseok heaped a sigh. His friend was yet confused. "What do you mean?"

"You'll know it soon. I'll get going now. Take care Myungsoo", he tapped on his friend, Myungsoo's shoulder before standing up from his seat and moving towards the chaotic room.

Myungsoo had no time to think upon his words. He too got some work to do.

Few weeks passed and things had turned upside down. What seemed to be was not anymore.

"Get everything ready! Lights should be perfectly set. Take care of the stage not a single mistake!", the manager commanded the workers.

Everything was perfectly set. Lights were checked, camera was ready, security was tight at the front.

"It's time", as the manager nodded his head, the guards opened the gate letting the flock of fans rush inside.

The whole stadium filled within minutes. Just as everything settled, the lights went off.

~music plays~

The idol made his way on the stage. Pink ripped jeans, a white shirt with pink jacket on.

Neoneun nae salme dasi tteun haetbit
Eorin sijeol nae kkumdeurui jaerim

Moreugesseoi gamjeongi mwonji
Hoksi yeogido kkumsok ingeonji

His name was called aloud in the stadium.

Kkumeun samagui pureun singiru
Nae an gipeun gosui a priori

Sumi makil deusi haengbokaejyeo
Jubyeoni jeomjeom deo tumyeong haejyeo

Jeogi meolliseo badaga deullyeo
Kkumeul geonneoseo supul neomeoro
Seonmyeong haejineun geugoseuroga

Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

"Jungkook !!!" that's what his fans shouted at top of their lungs. This celebrity on the stage, tall as he was, with face in proper ratio, eyebrows closely knit to eyes, was just handsome in all possible angles.

EuphoriaTake my hands nowYou are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

He danced rythmically along voice smoothly oscillating between high and low notes respectively.

Euphoria
Close the door now

When I'm with you I'm in utopia

*Spark*
*Spark*

"Oppa!!"

Accident, happens accidentally but people unfortunately aren't saved accidentally.

I know you guys are thinking that this author has gone crazy. She's killing everyone in each chapter.

Well have patience my dear readers. I'm not a psycho writer 😂.

You'll soon know what is happening. Keep reading.

And sorry for the short chapter.