👼🏻⁷👼🏻

Taehyung opened the door revealing a young man in his 20s

Taehyung opened the door revealing a young man in his 20s. Brows raised in exclamation of shock, his face displaying multiple of questions, eyes tried to indicate something which Taehyung couldn't understand. As a response, he could only knit his brows together in confusion.

He matched his eyes with the path of the young man's only to meet with a leather jacket on his face. The man had thrown his jacket on Taehyung's face in attempt to hide him.

"Uh... Uncle, aunt!", he smiled sheepishly, trying to overpower his nervous voice. "Jungkook isn't home right now. Why don't you have dinner before meeting him?"

Still confused at his hyung's actions, Taehyung stood at the doorstep covering his face by jacket. "Okay child we will have dinner till then", a heavy voice came as a reply which froze Taehyung on the spot.

"Sungyeol! Call Namjoon over for a minute", the man requested Taehyung and he did as said. He rushed inside and dragged RM to the door.

"What happened ta-", Namjoon muffled the rest of the words as Taehyung covered his mouth. He was at sixes and sevens by Taehyung's disconcerted and the man's unclear expression. What in the world was wrong with them?

"Namjoon-ah ! Uncle and aunt wanted to meet Ta- I mean Jungkook you remember? So they're here waiting for him", the man explained him. Remembering last meet, Namjoon nodded as yes.

He took a slight turn and faced Taehyung. With a questionable face, he mouthed, 'What are you staring at? Go!' And without wasting even a second, Taehyung rushed inside his room.

Things were chaotic but the voice he heard somehow felt hurting. Nevermind, he quickly took his phone and called his makeup artist. By the time, the earlier said man rushed inside.

"Tae-ah, Palli ! You have only 20 minutes till they come", he exclaimed. In amusement, Tae asked, "Who was he Jin hyung?"

The worried hyung was now nervous again. For whatever he would say, this man opposite to him would be astounded to hear. But information was necessary too.

"They were", Jin was interrupted by his phone. Patting on Taehyung's shoulder, he answered the call and took a leave from his room.

On the other side, Haneul was standing in front of her mother, emotionally shattered. Her mother cuddled her daughter's photo in her arms while tears trickling down her cheeks. She mumbled her daughter, Haneul's name, again and again.

Haneul,not being able to bear the sight of her mother being shattered, ran to embrace her but who knew fate was playing a game with her.

She couldn't hold her mother. She was a psyche.

Haneul turned to Hoseok with teary eyes. Only to get the helpless eyes looking at her. What had she done, she was unaware. Was God being unjust to her, or was it some kind of test of her.

Hoseok anyhow reminded her the work they had come for. Getting emotionally stable, Haneul led him to her room.

"It must be somewhere in this cabinet", she searched for what Hoseok demanded. After scattering everything on ground silently, it came in her hand what she was looking for.

 After scattering everything on ground silently, it came in her hand what she was looking for

"Found it", Haneul raised her diary in glee. Her smile for a moment seemed like she had won a battle.

"Open your to do list", Hoseok immediately rushed to her. But oh man oh wait, it's a girl's diary you're taking a look upon. She instantly pulled it behind her back smiling sheepishly.

"Oopa it's a girl's diary. You can't take a peek", she showed her pearl white teeth to him. Raising hands in surrender, he smiled and asked her to do it herself.

Haneul opened her diary's first page to get another shock of this year. She stared at the page and her wrist constantly in astonishment until Hoseok snatched her diary in impatience.

"I was correct. Taehyung was your first wish", he spoke with a smirk evident on his face. Haneul went red.

On the other hand, Taehyung stood in trauma staring at two important notabilities. "Jungkook meet them", Namjoon interrupted, in attempt to clear things out. "They both are Mr. and Mrs. Kim. They know us because their son was an idol in this company too", he continued, very well aware what was going on in his co mate's mind.

Mr. Kim stared at Taehyung, in disguise of Jungkook, trying to remember if he had seen him somewhere. While Mrs. Kim was busy talking to Jin and Namjoon.

"You see--" "Oh Jungkook, do you like jabchae?", Mrs. Kim interrupted her husband's words. Taehyung and Japchae were the best companion ever.

Yes, it came to his tongue but before being released, RM interrupted his heating temptation by the reply itself. "No he doesn't like it", he passed a confused smile.

Jin noticed Taehyung's desperate eyes with a slight pout. He felt pity for this poor man and spoke up, "But he will try it because he respects food. Don't you Kookie?"

Taehyung, or say for an instance, Jungkook, showed his teeth while nodding simultaneously. All the four laughed at his childishness. But Mr. Kim became emotional all of sudden. The memories of little Tae never left his conscious brain the moment he met Jungkook.

Mrs. Kim opened the box of Japchae and Taehyung started to eat like a happy puppy getting what he wanted. But out of nowhere, a tear dropped his eyes while others collected on waterline.

Why did you never feed me so affectionately when I was alive as your child? Why am I getting your affection as alien* and not as your own child?

But Taehyung's all questions had no answer. Or even if there were, where was the respondent.

Happy Birthday Jin-sshi ! 💜
And Happy birthday Doyoung (of Treasure)!💎

This update after 2 months. Sorry for long wait n sorry for disappointing you in this chapter... I still hope you won't leave this book's side as another update will take much time. Reason is personal.

Please do tell me what you feel like being corrected in this book.

Take care of yourself as reoutbreak of Coronavirus is taking place plus weather's not in our favour too. 💜

* A person belonging to another family, place or nation.