👼🏻¹👼🏻

Loud thunders and continuous lightening, it was raining cats and dogs. The little 6-year boy crouched down under the perforated roof shade, trying to save himself from getting wet.

Tears traced down his cheeks to his neck and then ended up on the back of his palm.

He was scared, not because of thunderbolts or darkness, but, because he was lost. He had lost his parents who were walking behind him. Crying pathetically, he was calling for his parents, all in vain.

"Mom...dad.... don't leave me alone please...", those words came out from the frightened child.

The rain was doubling its speed and volume. The water seeping from the perforated shade wetted the child. And within minutes, the child went unconscious due to fever.

After few minutes, when he opened his eyes, there was a boy seemingly of around 11 years, staring at him. The dimples shined on his cheeks under the moonlight. One little evident while other little less.

"Are you okay?", he questioned the boy who had just regained his consciousness. "Wh-who are you?", the boy stuttered, a bit shocked but somewhere relieved inside.

"Your friend. Must be hungry right. Want to have something?", he asked the little boy who was now sitting curled up.

"B-but mom-dad say don't accept anything from strangers", he said looking down.

"My name is Myungsoo and I am here to help you. Now you know me, so will you accept things?" the 11-year-old boy smiled genuinely. "Okay, let me show you a magic. Close your eyes."

The boy obeyed him and did as he said. After 2 or 4 seconds, Myungsoo asked him to open his eyes.

"Ta-da!", he handed the little boy a chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. A broad smile was put on the boy's lips. The face that was crying pathetically a while ago had the most innocent and pure smile.

"Myungsoo Hyung, can you do another magic and get me home please?", the little boy pouted.

"Why not. But promise me you'll never be a bad boy and always listen to your parents. And that way, if you need me, I'll be there for you anytime", Myungsoo laid a condition.

"Okay!", the little child cheered. He was happy because he was going back to his parents.

"And never tell anyone about me", he continued. The boy looked at the ground for a minute and then agreed.

Myungsoo closed the boy's eyes with his still little hands and within minutes, the little child was at his home's doorstep.

"Remember my words dear. Never misbehave and reveal the secret about me", he stared in the boy's eyes. The boy smiled assuring him to keep the promise.

Before knocking at the door of his house, he turned to Myungsoo and spoke in sweet baby voice, "Hyung if you also ever need my help, remember my name. Taehyung."

Myungsoo's dimples formed again while he smiled. The boy moved knocked the door and turned back but Myungsoo was nowhere to be seen.

"Tae?", his mother opened the door and was shocked to see him. "H-how did you find the way back home?"

Taehyung was shocked but smiled as he replied, "Mother a very kind Hyung helped me reach back home." She hesitatingly brought him inside. On looking at him, his father stared at the little boy in fury. The boy was surprised by his parents' action but went back to his room anyways.

Little did he know, he was not lost but abandoned by his parents. The cruelty he was totally unaware of. He was always treated badly by his parents.

About a year had passed when a baby girl came in his house. Thanks to that little child, his family tortured him a bit less as they were engaged in taking full care of the baby. No one ever cared what he ate or if he even ate or not. They never looked after him but vent their anger on the innocent child.

But he never replied back or hurt him by any means thinking of the promise he had made. The pure soul which was tortured to an extent, spoke not even a word but gave the innocent smile which would make anyone's day.

But kindness is not understood by all. And that was the reason he was never able to make friends with anyone. The lone heart had no one to share feelings with but Myungsoo. The 11-year-old boy now 12, became the most trusted person who was readily available for him whenever he called him by his heart.

Who was Myungsoo? He was unaware. He never gave a thought to why Myungsoo was present everywhere. Or maybe he shrugged it off.

I know this was very short chapter. This was just a brief to give an intro.

I hope it didn't disappoint you.

Keep smiling!🙂