👼🏻⁵👼🏻

The sparks fell on the stage and all the dancers ran away from the spot but Jungkook couldn't notice it

By the time fans could notice, a girl with long, wavy, jet black hair, ran from backstage and pushed him away. But his hand trying to get hold of something, held her wrist and she fell upon him.

Luckily, Jungkook noticed the wire. He quickly rolled the other side along her as the wire fell on the stage. All the fans squealed his name. But this boy was lost somewhere.

Her dazzling black eyes, they're so adorable even when closed. The soft pink cheeks, squishy. Those baby pink-- What are you thinking !

Jungkook, still lost in her beauty, ran his fingers through her silky smooth hairs. The unknown girl opened her eyes to meet his sparkling ones.

The staring lasted for 5 seconds and broke when the team ran to him. "Are you okay sir?", one of them asked him. But that question was forwarded to his saviour.

"Are you okay?", he asked the girl in a soft concerned tone. She smiled and blinked as an answer.

Jungkook, who was holding her by her waist, removed his hands gently as the team helped her get up first. "Thank you so much for saving me", he smiled.

The curtains were closed by now so any fan couldn't see him. She bowed before taking her leave and so did Jungkook.

Not far had she reached from the stage when she felt something strange. Why does he seem familiar?

The curious girl, ran towards him. She followed him to his room and knocked the door. As Jungkook opened the door, her question was immediately shot, "Are you by any chance..."

The unknown girl couldn't complete her words when she was pulled inside his room. She was shocked but understood when heard the voice of crew members.

"You can put you hands down from my mouth", she mumbled as his hands covered her mouth. After getting assured, Jungkook looked at her and immediately put his hands down.

This girl was curious, so much that she could imagine every possible thing that came in her mind regarding him. Not wanting to show any patience, she asked him again.

What she asked was shocking, for Jungkook as well as for all the spirits in the air near them.

"Are you by any chance Taehyung?"

His eyes widened upon hearing the question. Lips were sealed as he didn't expect a question like that. Was he hiding something?

"W-why would you ask such a question?", he scoffed. "Of course I'm Jungkook and not Taehyung."

But this girl wasn't ready to believe. Everything could lie but not eyes. "Eyes don't lie."

"Sorry?" She stared at him for seconds before leading few more words their way. "I am very sure you are Taehyung. "

How could she lie? She was his die hard fan. A normal fan wouldn't notice what a hard core fan would. Those eyes were very familiar to her. Even if you put lens, a dedicated fan will notice the original shine in those eyes.

"And how can you be so sure about it?", he raised one brow. Beneath that face, he definitely feared something.

"Put that mask off from your skin", that's all she said, not harshly but politely. Now what more ways could he find?

"What are", he tried to justify himself correct but was interrupted midway. She had no patience anymore. Already curiousity touching sky, she scratched little of his neck, not in a hurting way but to peel the mask off.

"Ah!", he flinched. But she didn't care to notice it. Bringing the remover, she started to wipe off the area.

Not much time did it take and the mask was off. And with that, another completely different face,hidden beneath that cover, was exposed.

 And with that, another completely different face,hidden beneath that cover, was exposed

Makeup sure does have a power to change oneself to an unknown person.

He was shocked. How could a girl who met him few minutes ago, could recognise him immediately when his fans couldn't? Who exactly was she?

"I'm Haneul", she replied to his question. "Your thoughts were loud", her eyes met those sparkling ones.

"N-now?", he fearfully asked her. "Now what?"

"Will you tell others about my reality?" Upon hearing his question, Haneul burst into laugh. That was sensical question though.

"Do I look that kind of person to you?", Haneul asked between her laugh. "No, you look pretty to me." The room filled with silence.

"I-I mean no. You don't seem one but still since you know my real face...."

"You can trust me. I won't open my mouth even to him", she pointed up indicating the God. An assuring smile carved on his lips as her words pacified his nervousness.

"I'd like to take my leave. Sorry to disturb you", she pouted in attempt to please him. And he did.

Before closing the door, she again called him, "Keep smiling! And you know, today I'm confused whom to choose. Because this Jungkook was just as amazing as my idol." Idol that is you. He giggled in response.

Haneul was back on her way to somewhere. She was happy. But that happiness wanished as soon as her eyes landed on her wrist.

So my one wish has already been granted.

Boring? I guess yeah 😌.

But still vote it if you liked 😅. N tell me what was boring in this so I can improve.

Ps: Jungkook in reality isn't like Taehyung. This is an AU so it's a complete imagination.