Chapter 11

Luke's POV :

I fell asleep in the big chair standing in Cally's hospital room. It was still dark outside when I woke up so I decided I would get a coffee and some bread or something and then come back to the room. I did as I wanted and when I came back I noticed the other guys sitting infront of the room. I laughed a bit to myself and went back into the room. I was shocked to see a girl standing at the edge of Cally's bed. "Hello?" "Oh hello you must be Luke " as she turned around I saw she wasn't a girl she was a growm up woman maybe the age of my mom. "Yeah that's me and you are?" she laughed a bit "I'm Wendy. Cally's mom." I made an oh voice and went to hug her. "I'm so sorry for what happened we didn't know these girls were going to actually shoot anyone and well we also didn't know there was going to be a robber at Starbucks but you know... Sorry" she laughed a bit and then took my hands into hers "you don't have anything to do with this. None of it was your fault and you could have done anything you tried your best to protect her and she is alive. That's all that counts now." she smiled at me and then hugged me tight. Then she left the room.

Cally's POV:

I wanted to scream. I heard everything. I knew my mom came to see me, I know Luke stayed here all night. I just wanted to wake up even though I was awake but I kind of just wasn't. I couldn't open my eyes or talk to them but I heard everything. The door was opened and someone came in, probably a doctor. "I'm sorry to inform you that we have to take Cally of the machines if she doesn't show any sign of life in the next 2 days" with that he just left. Leaving my mom and Luke alone in my room with a lifeless me. Someone ran out of the room, I think my mom. Seconds later Luke broke down next to my bed crying. "Please Cally" he cried "I can't do this on my own just give me a sign. Tell me you're alive please" stop I thought. Please stop crying. I felt him holding my hand his strong hand squeezing my weak fingers slightly. "please" I felt a tear running down my cheek. Luke didn't realize.  I tried to move but this little tear which no one seems to notice is the only thing that could save my life right now. He let go of my hand. No. "Goodbye my princess he said as he stood up. "I love you and always will." no. I still have two days. Don't give up on me just yet. I can do this please Luke. I wanted to scream. Tell him I'm alive. Why didn't he see that tear. Why did he give up on me. I can't do this without him. Someone came in the room. "Hey beautiful" Beau. He hugged me as thight as he could without breaking my fragile body. "I won't give up on you bæ. I love you. You're the sister I never wanted but the best thing that's ever happened to me in my whole life. I really don't know what I would do without you so don't you dare die you slut. I don't know if you can hear me Cally... But I just wanted to talk to you." he waited a few seconds "now it would be your turn to tell me I'm a cunt" he started crying "please" he said under his tears. "I can't live without you lil sis" he kept on holding my hand and I could feel him staying with me all night. His hand eventually slipped out of mine as he fell asleep but I held onto it. There it hit me. I held onto his hand. I held onto it. I tried to squeeze his hand a little but he was sleeping too deep.

Luke's POV :

I left the room crying. I couldn't stand seeing her like that. And now Beau will go in there and stay with her. Be there for her again. But I just can't do it. If she doesn't wake up in two days they will switch off the machines and then it's up to her if she can survive. What if she doesn't make it I started tearing up again at the thought of that. She has to make it she just has too. I can't live without her. Nothing ever mattered so much to me in my whole life. Nothing and no one. Ever. She's the one and she's about to die. I just couldn't take it anymore. I stormed out of the hospital and into my car. I couldn't see a thing through the tears but I just started driving onto the highway away from everything.