Chapter 8

Sammy's POV:

"I'm on my way to the Airport.. yupp I'll be at Melbourne airport tomorrow at 8am. We're here Cally I gotta go." I still can't believe I'm actually on my way to Melbourne to see Cally and the Boys. An hour after the phone call with Cally I was on the plane. I fell asleep instantly when I sat in my seat. I woke up to a flight assistant shaking me. "We are here young lady wake up!" I smiled at her slightly before i stood up from my seat and went outside. As i walked into the Airport I was looking for Cally.  To my surprise I found Jai instead of my best friend. "Hi Jai! Where's Cally?" "She's at home with Luke and Beau.. she somehow thought you would be happier if i would come and pick you up." If you ask yourself why I wasn't completely freaking out because if Jai, it's because we've skyped nearly everyday since Cally is with them. As we drove to their house Jai and I talked about everything possible. 

Jai's POV: 

When I first saw Sammy in person i couldn't believe how beautiful she was. We sat in my car together and it was like we've known each other for years. I mean we've skyped like everyday since the day Cally came to us. As soon as we arrived at our place Cally ran towards Sammy and hugged her. "Sammy i can't breathe! JAI HELP MEE!!" Cally laughed. Sammy and her were in tears. "I've missed you so much baby!" "I've missed you too hun!" They laughed and ran inside leaving me with the luggage. "Okay then.." I whispered and walked inside. "Where are the girls?" "Upstairs.." Luke said a bit upset. "What's it?" Beau looked confused "Well... you know.. now Sammy is here Cally won't have much time for me and I kinda.. you know.. I kinda can't be without her.. she's like my everything and now she won't have any time for me.." "Luke.." 

Cally's POV:

As we came towards the stairs I heard the boys talking. "Well... you know.. now Sammy is here Cally won't have much time for me and I kinda.. you know.. I kinda can't be without her.. she's like my everything and now she won't have any time for me.." I looked at Sammy and looked around the corner so the boys could see us. "Luke.." He looked at me with wide eyes. My eyes started watering and I had to smile. "This was the cutest thing I've ever heard!" "You know I didn't mean to say that you have to do something with me but I'd really love it.." Could this boy get any cuter?!" Now I am completely sure: I totally love this boy! I ran towards Luke and hugged him. "I love you!" He whispered into my ear. "I love you too Luke Brooks" I said quietly. "So...what if we go and meet Skip and James and leave these lovebirds alone?" Beau suggested. They all cheered out of the room leaving me and Luke after them. "Soo.. what shall we do?" Luke put his arm around my waist and walked me to the couch. "What about a movie and pizza? I know don't like it much to go out." I gave him a kiss and smiled.