chapter 3

*one week later*  

I couldn't believe today was the day! Which day?! The day I am going to Melbourne! I arrived at the airport and waited for my teacher. We checked in and before we could find a place to sit down our flight was to board. I never was as excited as I am right now. It was quite early (well 4a.m. is like REALLY early bit whatever) so I immediately fell asleep when we took off. I was woken by my teacher poking me "we are here" she whispered. A big smile came to my face.  

I stepped out of the plane and inside of the airport. I couldn't believe this was happening! 

We looked for someone with a sign with our names on it. My teacher found him. My brother forbthe next few weeks. "There he is" she said calmly. I couldn't believe my eyes. Is this the real Beau Brooks?! That means I will live with the Brooks brothers?! With Luke?! With who I am totally in love with. "Everything okay babe?" Beau asked. "Yes,yes i am fine... I am Cally!" i said. I really had to calm myself a bit. "Beautiful name Cally! My name is Beau! My brothers are waiting at home." This is it! I will die!

*Beau's POV*  

I waited for what felt like hours until a thin woman came to me. This has to be Carla, the friend of my mum who lived with us for a few months. I quickly greeted her then walked to the girl behind her. "Are you okay babe?" i asked. Well she is definitely Luke's type! He will love her. I quickly explained we had to go home and walked towards my car. Our house wasn't that far from the airport so we arrived there quite quick. I stepped inside and helped Cally with her luggage "LUKE, JAI VMCOMEBDOWNSTAIRS THEY ARE HERE!!" I watched Luke as he saw Cally. He stayed where he was on the stairs. You could see in his eyes he had a crush on her from this moment.

*Luke's POV*  

"LUKE, JAI COME DOWNSTAIRS THEY ARE HERE!" We ran towards the stairs. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her. Her hair was purple and she had brown eyes. I could tell from her look she was excited. Then she looked at me. Our eyes met and i got lost in them. I slowly walked down the last steps and went over to her. "Hey! My name is Luke! And who are you gorgeous?" her eyes lit up when i talked to her. "Hi Luke, I am Cally!" This was the beginning of something wonderful!