Chapter 9

Luke's POV:

I love movie nights with Cally. We were watching 'Finding Nemo' and ate Pizza. I couldn't stop looking at her. She is so beautiful. "What is it?" she asked. "You are so beautiul." She blushed while smiling slightly. After a minute she looked at me. "Why are you with me?" I was confused. "What do you mean?" "There are so many beautiful, thin girls here. I see them in school, in the mall and everywhere I go. But I am just an ugly girl who came to Melbourne with her teacher. So why are you with me and not with one of those perfect surfer girls?" I couldn't believe she said that. I love her, and only her. "Cally. YOU are perfect! I know no girl who is as perfect as you are. You know I love you! I'm not interested in all the other girls walking around as long as you are here! You are the best thing that ever happened to me! I love you to the moon and back!" She started crying. But happy tears I could tell."I love you too Luke! I don't even know what to say that was just so cute. Oh my god. It's just.. I don't know" I kissed her passionatly. She kissed back instantly. I never want to loose her.

Sammy's POV:

"EW! STOP IT THAT'S DISGUSTING!" Beau screamed as we came back. Cally and Luke were laying on the couch making out. "Oh hi guys! You are back early.." Luke's face turned red as he let go of my bestfriend. "Skip and James are sleeping over." They looked at the two of them. "Okay..um.. we are going upstairs.." We all looked at eachother and starting laughing. "Shut up!" Cally said while throwing a pillow towards us. Luke took her hand and pushed her upstairs. "So... better turn on the radio really loud I don't wanna hear them moaning." Jai said jokingly. Beau ran towards the radio and turned it on on full volume. I vouldn't help but laugh. Shortly after, the others joined.

Cally's POV:

I could hear the others laughing and the loud radio but I didn't care. Luke came up to me without a shirt on. He climbed into bed and started kissing me on the neck softly. I lifted his chin and kissed him. He removed my shirt gently while continuing kissing me. I unzipped his pants and he shook them off. Luke did the same to mine. He kissed me from my belly to my lips. Every inch of my body. I started moaning and he smiled a little bit. After half an hour we pulled away from each other while breathing heavily. "I love you" Luke whispered in my ear. I smiled at him and kissed him. "I'm gonna go get a drink." I went downstairs in my pantys and one of Luke's hoodies. Bad desicion..