Chapter 10

Cally's POV:

... I went downstairs in my panties and one of Luke's hoodies. Bad decision! Everyone was sitting around the table downstairs. "I.. um..I thought y'all wanted to go to the beach today.. " The boys kept laughing and staring. Beau pointed to the window. "Ew.. It's raining!" I went upstairs to get dressed. A few seconds later Luke came in. "I didn't even have time to say good morning" He came a bit closer and gave me a kiss. "What do you wanna do today?" he said while pulling away "I haven't been shopping for a while..." "Get dressed then so we can go to the mall" I made a yay-face and went to my closet. I picked some printed leggings in the Norwegian style with a dark grey oversized pullover and bright pink uggs. I curled up my hair and put on a bit make up. "Let's go!" We got in the car and drove off to the mall. The mall was filled as usual on a Saturday morning. "Where do you wanna go?" I pointed towards Starbucks as I was walking in right that direction. "I'll order you can sit down." As I was looking for a table I saw it. A bunch of girls where standing there with guns under their jackets. "We need to leave. NOW! " I pulled Luke out of the door as one of the girls came up behind us. "Where do you think you're going? "I need to be somewhere soon so I gotta leave like a normal person does when she looks at the clock and finds out she has a meeting in a few minutes." The girl pulled us back into the shop. Another one stood infront of the door. One of them shot into the air. "Give us all the money you have now!" She came up to me "Give me!" "I don't have anything with me..." The girl pulled me to my feet and held her gun on my head. "Still no money?" I shook my head with tears in my eyes "Please. I really have no money.." She pushed me to the floor. "What about you?" she said to Luke. He gave her what she wanted and looked back at the ground. As all of the girls were picking money from other people I looked over at Luke. He was on his phone texting Beau. 'Call the cops! Now! Starbucks Mall Help!' One of the girls turned around right as Luke has put his phone away.

Beau's POV:

I got a text from Luke around 12. I really didn't get what he meant but still I did what he said. He and Cathy must be in trouble. So right after I called the cops I made my way to the mall everything looked normal outside except for the police cars. I went inside to see alot of people standing around in shock. It must have been something really bad. I saw one of the cops with a gun running into Starbucks. A shot. A scream. Cathy. I knew it was her. I know her voice. "NO!" Luke. So it was her. I started crying. Please don't be dead Cathy I med you. She was like my sister. I couldn't loose her! Luke came running out with Cathy on his arm. He was crying and one of the cops stood in the door so none of the people inside could get out. "Luke! Cathy!" I ran to them. "Quick get the doctor!" I ran as fast as I could out of the building to get one of the doctors. He ran after me back to the hurt girl. She had a shot in her chest but she was breathing heavily. The doctor put a bandage around her chest to stop the bleeding until the sanitaries came with the carriage. Don't do this to me Cathy. Please.