✨𝔽𝕝𝕚𝕣𝕥✨

*NO ONES POV 😁*

*NO ONES POV 😁*

"Usually you wear skirts to school you look adorable but you look kinda sexy tonight" San said eyeing wooyoung up and down.

"Don't flirt with me" Wooyoung said pushing San with a small giggle.

"Ok whatever you say anyways did you always come to parties like this"San said looking back at the huge party that was going on in yeosang's house.

"With this many people no but I do like going to parties except I don't like when people try and touch me" Wooyoung said with giggling.

"I mean I can see why someone who looks like you I mean you probably get everybody huh"San said with a raised eyebrow as he glanced from the back of the boy's skirt.

"Oh and I bet someone as fine as you has owned a few beds in your time huh"said wooyoung as he tilted his head with a smirk.

"So you got jokes huh".

"Yup".

The night just went by them talking about random stuff about school and their friends a few laughs here and there while the party just died down a little and everyone was gone even joong and wha was gone joong had said he was gonna drive wha home and Jongho wanted to stay the night with yeosang so yeah.

"So are you guys gonna need a ride or anything" Jongho said Holding yeosang in one of his arms.

"No I'm fine you should go tend to your boyfriend I'll walk home with San" Wooyoung said glancing over at yeosang slumped over on the boy before looking over at San.

"Well I'm fine with that" San said shrugging his shoulders.

"Well see you later Jongho" Wooyoung said before walking away a bit.

"Bye wooyoung anyways back to you San don't try anything I don't want my boyfriend to yell at me when I find out you raped him or something" Jongho said leaning down by San's ear with a whisper before pointing a finger at him with his open arm that wasn't wrapped around yeo.

"Yeah yeah whatever I won't rape him anyways you should go upstairs with him bye" San said waving his hands before walking away slowly and turning around to catch up with Woo.

"Ok bye get off my door step" Jongho said closing his door.

"What was that about" Woo said rubbing the back of his head.

"Nothing just Jongho being Jongho".

"Oh ok".

They walked for some time and there was a quite silence but a comfortable one at that.

"Well this is my house so I guess I'll see you later"Wooyoung said waving his hand with a smile before walking to his door step.

"Yeah see you later" San said waving back he was holding himself back from looking at woo as he walked away his skirt was blowing in the wind since it was pretty windy at night but San just brushed it off and went back to his house.

San couldn't wait til tomorrow to see what skirt woo would wear next damn he looked so sexy tonight he thought to himself as he walked the rest of his way home he just wanted to go to sleep and wait for tomorrow to come just so he could look at the boy who turned his eyes when he walked through the halls.

*back in the room*

"Hey wooyoung" Wooyoung's mom said opening up his room door with a small smile.

"Yes mom" Wooyoung said sitting up on his bed to look at his mother.

"I'm switching your classes so now you'll be in A home room I already talked to the school" His mom said walking over to his bed before sitting down to look at him.

"Mom....all of my friend are in C home room"Wooyoung said with a small pout as he placed his hand in his legs.

"Well actually yeo and wha's parents said their moving them to A home room since the course is easier for most students and since their your friends I wanted to move you too"She said placing her hand on his arms removing it from his face.

"Really their moving too well I guess I'm fine then" Wooyoung said jumping around on his bed with a huge smile.

"Ok we'll good for you anyways I'm gonna go fix dinner now" She said getting up and walking to the door.

"Thanks mom" He said before she nodding and closed the door behind her.

Wooyoung just plopped back down on his bed before thinking to himself why in the hell would they want to change classes he thought to himself before quickly grabbing his phone from the night stand and going straight to open their group chat.

🌈✨bottom bitches✨🌈

Mini woo
Why did you guys change classes?? 🙄

Cookiehwa
Well no reason really.....🌝.

Yeowhores
This bitch is lying we wanted to
be closer to our boyfriends
babe.

Cookiehwa
I did not...

Mini woo
I see....tryna get that
"goodT goodT" huh innocent hwa😏.

Cookiehwa
Leave me alone
I'm leaving and he is not my boyfriend.

Yeowhores
Whatever you say anyways
I'm leaving too have to look my best for
my boyfriend tomorrow ✌🏼😌.

Mini Woo
Yeah yeah whatever.

The whole night til morning wooyoung just thought about being a 5 wheel with his friends in class but then all his thoughts went back to San he had realized San is in class A no no no no what he dragged along as he thought he shoved his pillow in to his face squabbling a round his bed before cuddling the pillow in his arms.