✨𝕎𝕖𝕥✨

Stream ("when we by tank") while you read this and don't say i didn't tell you 😳...

*•¥£•£¥•¥£•*

Wooyoung was to his ends and San removed his hand which covered his mouth.

Fuck there goes another warning complaint

Wooyoung thought to himself between the moans he was letting out that were like music to San's ears he was close to the edge and he couldn't hold on any more.

"S-sannie" Wooyoung said with a visible crack in his voice.

"Yes baby" San said as he looked up with a smirk from the other.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum" Wooyoung let out his words breaking in his mouth.

This only made San go faster uncontrollably faster he sped up his pace more than he did the last time and scream not the definition of how loud Wooyoung was and since he's already loud in general only could imagine how load he was then.

"Cum baby...I can't take it anymore" San said weakly but Wooyoung couldn't tell.

It wasn't that he couldn't continue it was only the fact that if he continued they'd end up having actual sex and San wasn't sure if that was something Wooyoung wanted nor if it was something he was willing to do with the other just yet.

"Am I doing something to you" Wooyoung stammered his screaming turning into a faint smirk.

"Don't" San said his worst thing was definitely cumming untouched especially with it being because of Wooyoung.

"Is it the sight of me or is it how close I am" Wooyoung pushed.

Wooyoung was innocent so what innocent however he wasn't dominate neither was he a top and he discovered that long ago but one thing he knew that he was for sure was an aggressive bottom and he'd push for anything no matter what it was if he was making his partner feel good.

"I want you like this no matter if you like it or if you don't" Wooyoung said before grabbing San's face and pulling him back into a deep kiss.

San's hand was still working under him which eventually got tired in that he removed his hand and replaced it with the vibrator that was set to max.

"Angh fuck" Wooyoung whined as he broke the kiss for a second befor San clashed their lips back.

Wooyoung felt his legs shake feeling himself getting wet all over again and that was something he'd never done before guessing he never had it that good before San felt the other tremble beaneath him which just made him closer to his breaking point he knew that he was the only one who could make Wooyoung feel the way he makes him feel.

San could feel the vibrator against his penis that was laid upon Wooyoung since their bodies were clamped together and to say Wooyoung could last long as hell he dragged his hand down to San's dick and began to stroke it hard and semi-fast.

"Dammit" San said to himself in which Wooyoung left out a small giggle.

Wooyoung felt himself prepare to empty and he already knew that it was gonna be long.

"I'm seriously g-gonna cum this time" Was the only thing Wooyoung managed to let out "go ahead" San said between his own breathy moans.

Wooyoung emptied himself onto San who was so aroused by the feeling of the other released upon him he released himself onto the other as well.

"Fuck" San said as he plopped himself down beside the other in bed.

Neither being able to control themselves at all the only thing you could hear was their breathes but they could hear each others heart beat even though they weren't very close.

"Your amazing" San said as he leaned over and kissed the other "so are you" Wioyoung said with a small smirk as he missed the other back.

San got up from the bed and he decided to run bathe water for them both and a shower wouldn't be so good for Wooyoung at the moment.

"Going somewhere" Wooyoung said as he rolled over to face the other.

"Bathe water" San smiled back to the other before entering the bathroom.

Wooyoung decided to get up and maybe he shouldn't thought about everything that had just happened before he decided to get up and move even crawling on his knees was a hassle he crawled to the dresser that had two candles on top of it and a lighter he grabbed both and as soon as he turned around he saw San who just laughed at him.

"Come here" San said as he picked Wooyoung up bridal style and carried him to the tip in which he placed him in.

"Yeogi" Wooyoung said as he handed the candles to San.

San placed the candles on each end of the tub and lit them with the lighter before joining Wooyoung in the tub as well San bathed Wooyoung and himself as well partially.

"Let me wash your hair" Wooyoung said as he turned around to San who couldn't help but stare at the other.

Wooyoung's after glow was what San was set on he looked so beautiful his polished pink lips messy hair his face was as red as a tomato his eyes were slightly pink and his voice was low and soft probably from all of the screaming the night before.

"Your cute" San said as he glanced up at the other who's hand were massaging his hair.

Wooyoung giggled and looked down he got so flustered at the things San would say to him sometimes he was like a child more so a baby.

*knock *knock *knock

A good way to kill the mood huh

If you streamed the song above and read this you can't say this wasn't good fr fr 🌝