✨𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕖✨

*San*

*San*

I hate going to school like I literally hate going to school it's so boring the only thing I like doing is looking at him the boy I only get to see in the hallways everyday since we have no sharing classes the boy always wears the cute skirts the boy wh-

"Hey hello earth to San earth to San" Hongjoong said waving his hands frequently in sans face who only seems to be daydreaming.

"Fuck joong you ruined it I was getting to the best part" I said grabbing  hongjoong's hand removing it from my sight before letting out a small sigh feeling the small verge that I was getting into let go.

"Hm even in the hallway I get it he's adorable and stuff but still daydreaming at 9 in the morning" Hongjoong said crossing his arms as he rolled his eyes at me shaking his head in disappointment in a laughing manner.

"He did it again didn't he" Jongho said putting his arms around hongjoong's shoulders before shaking his head also.

"Shut up both of you Jongho isn't he your boyfriends best friend and joong your only like this because you want Seonghwa" I said pointing a finger from each them with a smirk as I folded my arms.

"J- just shut up and let's go to class" Hongjoong said as a small blush appeared on his face from the mention of the other boy's name

"Welp I don't really care yeosang is already my boyfriend so..." Jongho said tilted his head with a shoulder lift in a small manner before skipping into the class behind the us.

During the whole period the only thing I could thing about was the pretty little skirt wooyoung had on this morning in the hall it was a blue skirt with thigh high black stockings with a whiteish buttoned up sweater on top

Our school had no dress code and was pretty laid back about most things so we could really do whatever plus no one minded the fact that he wore a skirt almost everyday I mean the boys always looked at him half the time in the cafeteria which made ...

Our school had no dress code and was pretty laid back about most things so we could really do whatever plus no one minded the fact that he wore a skirt almost everyday I mean the boys always looked at him half the time in the cafeteria which made me fell some type of way but I had no order over these actions for wooyoung wasn't mines at least he wasn't yet.

"Hey you guys should come to my boyfriends party tonight" Jongho said stuffing his mouth with the French fries from his plate

"No thanks I'd rather stay at home" I said poking my food with the fork even though I was quite popular in school I only went to some parties here and there

"Well hongjoong Seonghwa is coming you should come too" Jongho said placing his hand on the other's shoulder with pleading eyes

"Really then I'm coming" Hongjoong said with a huge smile

"Yeah well wooyoung is coming to sa-" Jongho was almost getting his words out before San cut him off

"Ok ok I'm going" I said cutting off Jongho if woo was going I was too maybe me and him could have some fun tonight but not like that woo was my only desire the only thing I really wanted.