✨𝔹𝕖𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕕✨

San got home and he had just thought that he would rest his head after the event today but he wasn't the only one who wanted answers as to what happened today

"So you ready to talk" A voice said in which San knew exactly who it was Jongho he saw as he lifted his head along with Hongjoong who was holding a box of snacks.

"Y'all know we have a whole group chat right" San said as he took out his keys and unlocked the door.

"Face to face is better"Hongjoong said as he slid past San and went inside followed by the others.

"So what are we talking about exactly" San said as they all sat down in the couch.

"You know what" Jongho said

Of course San knew it was about him and wooyoung and the whole taking him to the fair thing but he didn't really know why they were so interested.

"Ok...."

"Continue" Jongho said opening a bag of chips.

"I took him to the fair no biggy" San said

"Really so you two are getting so close now because of what exactly" Hongjoong said grabbing a chip out of Jongho's bag which was already opened and placing it in his mouth.

"He's nice to be around and I have fun with him that's why"

"You know you have feelings for him and being closer to him wouldn't be the best idea if you have your heart at steak"

"No I'm fine just being friends with him plus I'm not gonna tell him I like him" San reassured the others.

"I just don't want you to end up hurt but it's your life and your grown enough to have that responsibility" Hongjoong said he was really concerned when it came to San's love life because his past relationships weren't so good.

"Umm let's just watch a movie or something" Jongho said as he saw the sudden mood change after the sore subject.

To say San knew his feelings really well about Wooyoung maybe he was going a little bit too far and he was really considering what his friends were telling him and he didn't want to lose Wooyoung as a friend but he also wanted to know what it was like to be his lover but San just stuck with the easy path of course friends San thought to himself if it meant breaking him.

•¥•¥•¥•

"Hii San" Wooyoung said as he skipped over to San and sat down beside him.

"Oh, hey Wooyoung" San said in a low tone.

"What's wrong" Wooyoung said as free the low voice the other used sparked him in a curios way.

"Nothing just not really in the mood today"

Wooyoung and San were new to being friends however Wooyoung didn't like the fact that San was so sad.