Patek Water/ Toosii

Y/n POV

"ITS BECAUSE NEVER TAKES ANYTHING FUCKING SERIOUSLY MAN" Toosii (ion listen to this nigga😭) yelled. His mother doesn't like me.

"Baby it's ok. I promise." I said rubbing his back

"No it's fucking not" he said "She made me fucking stressed"

"Lay down" I said. He sighed before laying back on our bed.

I went up to him and started unbuckling his pants.

"Bae" he said looking down at me.

"I'm helping" I said.

I traced my finger around the tattoos that are on his waistline, teasing him. (idek if he tattoos down there😐)

"This ones my favorite" I said pointing at my name.

"You really bout to play wit me right now?" he asked

"I was just telling you" I said rolling my eyes. He quickly got up and wrapped his hand around my neck, choking me lightly.

"I'll give you something to roll your eyes about" he said and threw me on the bed. I laughed as be basically ripped my clothes off.

He took no time to take his pants and boxers off and slam into me without warning.

"FUCK WAIT" I yelled grabbing the bed sheets.

"Nah. I ain't got time for that" he said. He began to slow stroke me while looking me straight in my eyes.

I tried to look him in his eyes back but they ended up rolling to the back of my head as he sped up his strokes.

"Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky to be with you Y/n" he said holding my hand.

"FUCK YOU" I yelled moaning.

"I see how it is" he said and slid out of me. I quickly got up and pushed him back onto the bed before hopping on top and started to ride.

"STOP PLAYIN" I yelled while feeling up and down his chest. I started to cum on his dick and stopped bouncing.

He grabbed my waist and began pounding into me as I grabbed the headboard.

"Right there bae?" he asked me

"YES RIGHT FUCKING THERE" I said as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Might just make you a mother" he said slowing down "but not just yet" he said and went faster.

I smiled at him as my legs started to shake and I began to cum.

"I'm almost there Y/n" he said throwing his head back. He stopped holding my waist so I went back down to his dick and started to slowly suck him.

I went all the way down on his dick so that he could feel the back of my throat. He grabbed my hair and slid his dick out of my mouth and began jerking himself off.

Before you know it, he came all over my face. I smiled as I heard his moans and as it poured onto my face.

When he was done I got up and he kissed me right in my mouth not caring about what was on my face.

this short but i don't listen to toosii and never will😭😭. i've never got into his music bc i'm too busy listening to uzi or sum. and i'm doing more people so request some rapper. I'll do it even if I don't know them😭😭😭

 I'll do it even if I don't know them😭😭😭