Purple Baby/Quando Rondo

Y/n's POV

"Oh my goddddd stopppp" I said to my boyfriend, Tyquain.

"Open yo legs then" he said while typing to pry my legs open. "You can't just walk in my face naked, especially since I haven't seen you since I left for my tour"

"Let me upppp, we can do it later" I said laughing.

"I'm bricked right now though" he said and I looked down and rolled my eyes before opening my legs.

He almost immediately dove down and started licking my "lips". I bit my lip as he started to lick my clit.

He stuck his tongue in side me and started rubbing my clit in a circular motion at the same time.

I moaned and squirmed around as he worked his tongue around inside me.

I couldn't take it anymore when he looked me in my eyes and started cumming as he kept eating me.

I tried to push him off but he pinned both of my arms to the bed.

When he came up my juices snd cum was all over his chin, dripping onto the bed.

He flipped me over roughly and put me on all fours. I heard him pulling his boxers down and prepared for him to slip inside.

He tapped his dick on my ass before rubbing it up and down my clit.

He finally started sliding inside me slowly. He let out a long sigh as it was going in.

My mouth was wide open as I felt him stuffing me. He slowly stroked me as I adjusted to his size again.

I kept saying "ouch" as he was stoking me.

Over time I got used to his size and he went faster. He grabbed my neck and started pounding me.

He moaned as I threw it back on him and looked back.

He let go of my neck and slapped my ass a few times before quickly pulling out of me.

He turned me around and positioned my mouth with his dick. I opened my mouth and looked him in his eye as I started to suck him.

He lowly groaned and wrapped both his hands around my head and forced his dick deeper down my throat.

I held my breath and watched as my spit dropped down my chin and into a puddle on the bed.

He let go of my head and I immediately gasped for air.

I caught my breath and put him back in my mouth.

He put his hands around my head and started fucking my face again.

His moans and groans got louder as he came in my mouth.

"Swallow it" he said.

I swallowed it and he smiled at me. We went into the bathroom And I turned the shower on before washing my face.

"Why you washing your face when you bout to get in the shower?" He asked me.

"You think I want spit drying on my chin and shit?" I asked him.

"Girl don't get smart" he said.

"Or what QUANDO?" I said and yelled his stage name. He hates when I do that shit.

"Oh so you want round two to be harder and longer I see" he said. "Just wait until you get out the damn shower" he smirked

I'M BACK YALLLLLLLLLL. WHO SHOULD I DO NEXT?? OR SHOULD I DO A PART 2 FOR ROUND 2??😛😛😛 missed y'all so much