NONSENSE/comethazine.

Your name is gonna be Lai in this one :))

Lai's POV

"I need a fucking shower" I said to myself. I got back up and went into the bathroom. I started looking for clothes to put on when I was done and slowly started taking my clothes off. I stayed in my bra and panties because why not.

I felt eyes on my as I sat on the counter.

"Stop looking at me" I said not caring about who it was.

"Why?" he asked. I looked up and it was Jahmier. He's been my best friend since 3rd grade.

"Because I said" I said.

"I don't want to, and I have to show you something" he said. Every time he talked, my brain pictured his dick from earlier making me get turned on.

You see, earlier I walked in on him jerking off. Thankfully he didn't notice me as I closed the door.

I got up and followed him into his room and into his bathroom.

"Ight so look." he said lifting up his shirt. He had a new tattoo. It was my name with a diamond ring next to it. "I got it like 2 days ago". He always told me he would never put somebody's names unless they were important to him.

I wanted to cry but I didn't, I was so... horny, so I grabbed his face and we started making out. He picked me up and put me on the counter not breaking the kiss.

He went down to my neck and took no time to find my sweet spot.

"M-meir" I moaned out his name. He started taking off my bra, he stopped kissing me and looked at my chest.

"Damn. It's been a while" he said laughing. He took off his shirt and carried me to his bed. He sat down and stared at me again, I started grinding on him slowly making the lump in his pants rub against me.

"fuck" I moaned quietly. He flipped us so that he was on top. He started doing small circles around my pearl with his finger while I had my eyes shut and was biting my lip so my moans wouldn't slip out.

He took my panties off and I felt his warm breath on my pussy. Not even 2 seconds later I felt his tongue go inside me making me let out a little moan.

"I can already tell this bitch tighter than a muhfukkah" he said. He twirled his tongue around my pearl at a fast pace. He started pumping one finger in and out of me and started to eat me out at the same time.

My walls tightened around his finger as he took it out. I whined at him for stopping but then I heard his belt unbuckle and his pants drop.

"You ready?" he asked me. I nodded.

He lined himself up with my hole before slowly sliding into me. I didn't even get to look at his size.

"Ow. Fuck" I said

"What happened?" he asked immediately stopping what he was doing. "Wait. Are you a virgin?"

"No it's just... You're kinda big" I said getting a little embarrassed. He smirked at me before putting the rest of his length inside me.

"Damn this shit tight" he said going a little faster.

I had my mouth closed trying not to let out my moans and also had my eye shut tightly as I was slowly adjusting to his size.

Once I was used to his size he knew because so started moaning. He started going a little too fast, this made my eyes roll back. My mouth was open but nothing came out, he was going so fast I couldn't talk or anything.