Mischief on my mind/ YNW Melly

Yo name gon be Kei in dis one. Also I decided to make another Melly imagine bc melly cute asf LMAO. sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors

It's finally the last of school until spring break and there was going to be a party. I was excited as hell.

"Aye" Somebody said and started tapping me. I knew exactly who it was so I tried to ingore him.

"Girl I know you fucking hear me" he said but I ignored him again.

"Ight. Keep that same energy at the party tonight" he said and turned back to his paper. Jamell was... Different from the others. He had bipolar dissorder so he kinda has like two sides of him. He calles them Melly and Melvin, Melly is the normal side, while Melvin is more of the evil side.

I've liked him a while but I stopped liking him last year. No reason why I stopped liking him though.

-

I was half way home until I heard somebody jogging up to me. I quickly turned around and was face to face with Melly.

"Kei. I know you heard me talkin to you in Trigonometry today" he said

"Yeah, I did" I said and started walking again. He started walking next to me.

"Why you ignorin me?" he asked

"I wasn't ignoring you. I just needed to get my work done." I said

"I know that's cap. You wouldn't even talk me in the damn hallways" he said laughing.

"What do you want Jamell?" I asked him

"Aye. It's Melly. Anyways, I wanted to ask you if I could take you to the party tonight." he said. I thought about it for a while.

"Sure..." I said not really sure about it. I did need a ride there so.

"Ight. Be ready at 8 or else I'mma fuck you in ya momma house" he said

"What?" I said

"Nothing" he said walking away and started laughing. I made my way to my house and went upstairs. I set an alarm for 6 and sat my phone on the counter.

"Momma!" I called out. She came out and started smiling at me.

"I heard you were going to a party tonight" she said

"Yeah, Melly is coming to pick me up" I said getting inside the fridge.

"Ouuu. Melly?" she asked

"Yeah... Jamell" I said. My mom didn't like Melly. She thinks that he's faking his disorder, he could be but we'll never know that.

"Oh." she said and walked away. I ran upstairs and threw myself on the bed before drifting off to sleep.

-

I woke up at about 5:30 so I just decided to get dressed and do my makeup.

-

When I got done it was 7:45 so I got my bag and stuff and headed downstairs.

"Hey, Kei. Come look at this house we found you." my dad said. I walked over him and he showed me picture of a big house. You see, I was born into a very rich family and got whatever I wanted. I didn't like flexing my money though.

"It's beautiful but... I don't need a 3 bedroom house dad" I said laughing.

"You might. You can put extra stuff in there or something" he said

"It sounds like a good idea but I don't really know" I said

"Well, tell me if you want it in a few weeks or so" he said as I started walking towards the door