[P.2] Comfort

You're sitting down on your bed, hugging your pillow. You've had a long day, and you felt like sobbing. 

You just wanted to hold your best friend, but he was at volleyball practice. You didn't want to disturb him. But you needed him. 

 Suddenly, your phone chimed. Your eyes darted to the screen to see his contact. Your face turned to a hopeful smile as you read the text.[y/n!! we don't have practice today, can i come over?🥺] 

 You felt a little happier, although you still felt terrible. However, you knew that he was going to be with you soon.[pleaseeee, Oikawa🥺]-Soon, a knock comes to your door. You open it andOikawa immediately hugs you. 

"I missed you, Y/N-channnnnn!""It's been a day, Oikawa..," you said softly, hugging him and burying your face in his neck."A long one without you by my side," the brunette mumbled, noticing something was off about your tone. 

"You okay?""Just...just had a bad day. No big deal, I guess," you mumbled, shrugging.Oikawa shook his head, picking you up. "We're cuddling until you feel better. 

No exceptions."You rolled your eyes, holding onto him. "Fine. Just don't drop me," you laughed softly, nuzzling into his chest.He placed you down before laying down on his back. He wrapped an arm around you, pulling you onto his chest. 

Carefully running his hands through your hair, he placed a kiss onto your forehead. He sang to you, letting you cry on his chest. You felt so safe within his arms. You could tell him anything."I love you, Tooru.""I love you too, y/n."