[P.7] Tired

You had just gotten home from a really long day at school, and you were really tired. You had just finished a group presentation (with as many people as you want).

Everybody in your group had forgotten about it and didn't collaborate, so the previous night you had stay awake up until 4am finishing it and perfecting it only to wake up at 5:30am to get ready for school.

Since you hadn't slept last night you were really groggy and tired but you continued on with your day knowing that you had to get many things done such as homework (algebra, biology, language arts)and studying for midyear exams for these courses), cleaning your house, babysitting your sibling/ taking them to a play date, and making dinner for you and your family since your parents don't get of work until 10pm.

It was currently 5pm, and your sibling was in the living room with their friend eating some snacks you had made for them while playing. At this point you felt like you were going to pass out (you hadn't eaten breakfast or lunch) so you grabbed a fruit from the kitchen and went to do your work up until it was around 7pm.

You had your sibling say bye to their friend, and then went to get them ready for bed so you made dinner, ate with them, helped bathe them, and finally put them to sleep at around 8:30 pm. You had finished with most of your homework, but still needed to study.

A this point all you wanted to do was be with your boyfriend Oikawa. He always found a way to make you smile. You were longing for him, but as this happened you dozed off for a good 30 minutes.

By now it was 9:30 pm and you still had to finish studying. You were about to have a breakdown when you heard a knock at you door. It was Oikawa he had come to see you. He walked in through the door into the living room. You could tell he had a slight worried expression on his face.

O: "Y/N why haven't you been answering my calls or texts?? I was so worried. I love you so much babe🥺" "Cmon I'll help you do your homework. It's due tomorrow baby🥺"