[P.3] Humming..

Tossing and turning in your bed, you tried your best to fall asleep. You had been having trouble sleeping for the past few weeks, stressful thoughts leaving you unable to have a peaceful night's rest.

 You closed your eyes and sighed, seemingly for the hundredth time that night. Flipping over, you stayed still, staring at the wall.

 A few minutes passed when you felt the other side of your bed sink, as if a pressure had been put onto it. You turned your head, only to see your boyfriend, Tooru Oikawa. 

 You raised a brow. "Don't you have finals to study for?"He chuckled."Glad to know you missed me, love."You rolled your eyes, but moved closer to him, grabbing onto his shirt as he made himself comfortable in your shared bed. 

The two of you stayed like that for a few moments until you decided to speak up."I can't sleep.""I could tell."You buried your face into his chest, inhaling his familiar scent. 

You then looked up at him."Can you sing for me?🥺" You asked him, putting on your best puppy-dog eyes.Tooru laughed lightly."You know I can't say no to that face.."He smiled, putting his arms around you as he started to hum.

  As his soft voice drifted into your ears, you could already feel your eyelids start to droop. You smiled lightly, finally feeling the sweet embrace of sleep consume you, the sound of your lover's gentle humming never leaving your ears.