[P.5] Backed up homework

It's late at night and you can slowly see the sun disappearing, you hear the sound of keys jingling and the door opening.

 You see Oikawa and you are so happy to see him. You start smiling and he starts blushing, you can tell he is trying to hide it.

 He just came back from practice so he leaves to shower. "I'll be back babe", he said you patiently wait for Oikawa to finish showering. 

You hear the water from the shower slowing running. You get in bed and he is done showering. He blow-dried his hair. It is warm and fluffy.

 He gets in bed with you. He grabs his guitar and tells you all about guitar practice before volleyball practice. "You can't tell anyone about my guitar lessons ok honey?" "why not kawa baby you are so cute when you play guitar"

 I know but I don't want my teaming knowing" "ok I understand kawa baby" 'Thanks honey" he gives you warm kisses on the cheek. "awww" you start blushing.

 He sits up and you lay on his lap. He starts playing his guitar and starts singing. "no I forgot to do my homework!", you say.

 You try and get up but Oikawa stops you "that can wait for tomorrow baby" "come back or else I'm going to be sad" He gives you puppy eyes. "aww ok kawa baby" he starts smiling. 

You lay back down on his stomach. You can feel how warm he is and you start blushing. "I wrote this for you" He starts singing. You start smiling and he starts giggling. 

You start yawning. "are you, tired🥺?" "Yes, you can stop singing? 🥺" "No it's ok honey you have a big day tomorrow" "Ok, thank you baby" "of course anything for you" You can feel your eyes slowly close and you fall asleep listening to Oikawa's guitar.