O82

"Wait, did you put a bangs?" Jin look closely on the screen, looking carefully on every detail of his non other than gorgeous girlfriend

Jisoo laughs as she saw his eyes on the screen. "My stylist told me that it will be better if I have a bangs on, sooyas also ask me if I can do it so why not?" she shrug.

"You look cute." instead of her getting red, his ears started to red making the both of them chuckled. "Stop it, don't look." he said covering the both of his ears, embarrassed from her staring.

"Sorry Jin-ah." her expression change and so do the aura of their facetime. "I leave early not like I thought and I can't even say goodbye." she pouted.

"No it's fine, besides it's not a goodbye. It's just see you later." he smiled but still sad for not seeing her before she leave.

Jisoo got a long term project in Tokyo, Japan, she will stay there for a month which is hard for her since that was the first time she will stay in other country that long. At first, she didn't want to take the project but Jin convinces her since it's a good opportunity for her and her career.

It's just a month of being apart, they trust and love each other so no one could apart them, even Jisoo's fans. She love them so much but she's also a human.

"You're right." she nod her head lightly. "How are you by the way? Jungkook said you're mostly in the studio."

"You talk to him?" when he receives a nod, he chuckle awkwardly. "I'm just trying new type of song." then he scratch his nape.

"Don't over work yourself ok?" she pointed him while squinting her eyes.

"Of course." he just give her a smile.

"By the way..." she stop for a while. "Remember when I told you that I said Lisa about Jungkook moving in Netherlands?" Jin got confuse first but just nodded his head. "After that day, I see that she's always on her phone and I'm sure she's talking to him."

"Yeah, Jungkook is always on his phone too." suddenly, someone pop in part of Jin.

"Hi unnie!" Chaeyoung greeted while waving her hands excitedly.

"Hi Chae, how are you?" she asked as a smile crept on her face.

Chaeyoung sat on the chair next to Jin and clasp her hand. "I'm fine unnie, just having a hard time managing Jimin." adding a little giggle

"Hey!" Jimin's voice can be heard and the two people on the screen turn their heads to him. "I'm not stubborn Jisoo, I swear." he showed on the camera with his right hand up.

"As you say so." Jisoo nod her head while grinning. "Are you all on the studio right now?"

"Yep, we have a meeting today about the contract with Mideans." Chaeyoung answered.

"Are you going to renew it?" Jisoo asks.

"Nope, there are new models apply for Mideans this year. Besides we want to start a youtube channel." Jimin said.

"Really? Are you planning to stop modeling now?" Jin asked.

"I got accepted on the company I've been waiting for, so I think I won't have time for modeling after that." Jimin said looking at Jin.

"Same with me." Chaeyoung even raise her hands.

Jisoo heaved a sigh before smiling. "I'm happy for the both of you."

"Thank you unnie." Chaeyoung showed her her signature smile.

"Yeah that's it, let me have some time with my jichu." Jisoo blush by the nickname with my in it.

"But-"

"Come on Chae, they must've been looking for us." Jimin cut his girlfriend's words since he knew she would stay there until the call ended.

With a pouty lips, Chaeyoung leave the room with Jimin. Jin shake his head, watching them close the door. He look back at the screen and plaster on a smile at her.

"I miss you." he said.

"Suddenly?" she give him a teasing smirk.

"Of course I miss you. Eveytime we're apart my heart always miss you." he even showed some actions how much he miss her.

"You wanna know a secret?" when Jin nodded, she signaled him to come closer so he did. She let out a giggle as she feel a little bit of embarrassment. "Ok." she mumbled and cup her lips. "I miss you more, I love you." she whispered.

"Aye!" Jin's ear is red as tomato of course his face also.

"Jisoo, we need to go now!" Jin heard from the other line, it's obviously her manager.

"Yes oppa, I'm coming!" she shouted back before turning her head to Jin. "I'll go now, no girls ok?" giving him a squint eyes.

"Yes." he chuckles by her cuteness.

"Bye, I love you." Jisoo blow a kiss and Jin act like catching it.

"I love you." Jin said and wave his hand before Jisoo end the call.

When the call ended, Jin sighed and look at the picture frame on his desk. He miss her, he just want to fly to Japan and hug her.

Love is love, it will always find a way to apart you but if you're destined to be together you'll end up together whether you like it or not.

    ⋆    

➻I'm very surprise to Taennie Shippers, they're stronger than I thought they are. I like how dedicated they are to show love and support to Jennie.

Someone dm-ed me if I will continue to write about Taennie. I said yes but then he/she said that it would be disrespectful. Yeah that's right but it didn't have to affect on Jennie in real life plus it's still a rumor. The rumor isn't confirmed yet. It will remain a rumor until the final statement.

But fighting Taenniegers!!

ALSO FIGHTING BLINKS! WE ARE JENNIE'S ANGEL <3

Don't let this precious gummy smile to leave.