O22

Nini

Unnie where are
you?

Why did you leave me
here!?

I'm hungry, I just
buy some donuts
and coffee.

Come back here 🥺

Gosh Chae you're 24
not 15.

But I'm nervous

Calm down ok?

Your manager is there.

As soon as my order
came, I'll go back there.

Be fast

Yes, promise.

"Chae the shoot will start."

-

After finishing the first part of shoot, Chaeyoung went back to the dressing room to change her outfit. She and the guy who partnered with her haven't done their photoshoot together yet since it's in the last part. They have their own place to shoot on their own first.

She's really nervous cause it's her first time to have a guy partner. She didn't agree to this, her manager force her to do that thing since it's a great opportunity for her.

Finally, her friend came after buying foods.

"What took you so long?" Chaeyoung asks her friend.

"There's so many costumer on the shop and it's traffic." her friend, Jennie said after taking a bite on her donut. "You look so pretty by the way." she change the subject.

"I know right." She smiled and wink at her friend.

"After changing you're going to shoot together right?" Jennie asks.

"Yeah, I'm nervous..." she said looking down.

"Don't worry, I'll punch the guy if he dare to do anything to you. Ok?" Jennie assured her friend.

-

After changing, Chaeyoung and her personal assistant went to the place where they will do their first shoot together. She greeted her partner and he do the same to her.

"Ok, let's start." the photographer, taehyung said.

Jennie on the other hand followed and watch her friend and it's partner taking a shoot. She smiled as she saw her bestfriend's professionalism.

"Ms. Jennie, your phone is ringing." Chaeyoung's assistant gave Jennie her vibrating phone.

She answer the call when she saw her manager's name on the screen.

"Yes?"

(Kang's manager arrange a meeting for some discussion about your next drama.)

"What time?"

(6 pm sharp.)

She look at her phone time and it's quarter to 5 pm. She sighed and just agreed before ending the call.

"After this she will have another shoot with him right?" Jennie asks her friend's assistant.

"Yes."

She nodded and just watch her friend.

-

Jimin approach his friend photographer to look at the pictures he took.

"You're impressive." He praised his friend that now looking at the brunette haired girl.

"She looks familiar..." he murmured and suddenly an image of her coming out on the elevator at the museum pop on his mind. "S-She's the girl." he murmured once again.

mideans.official

official

323, 104 likes

323, 104 likes

mideans.official New faces of Mideans this year.

View all 10, 053 comments