☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 47☆

~Christmas Eve, The party, The trip, The kiss~ (part 2/3)
"No! Don't rip the fucking curtains! We have to pay for any damages!" Kakuzu scolded.
"Shut up. It's either the curtains or the bed sheets" Kisame said.
"Yeah, we'll be using some of the carpet material anyways." Obito added.
Kakuzu's poor cheap heart was basically shattered.
"Relax. It's not like you're the one paying." Pein tried to cheer him up.
"I know I'm not paying, thank Kami I'm not! But it still breaks a part of me knowing money is being wasted.." Kakuzu groaned.
"Well it's all for Sakura, remember that." Itachi said.
"Will you guys shut up? We need to concentrate." Sasori said, annoyed.
"Nonsense Sasori, you guys can work perfectly fine with our bickering." Pein said.
"No. We need to concentrate, but you little— OWW FUCK MY FINGER!" Hidan groaned.
"You dumb asses! You made me prick my finger with the needle!" Hidan hissed.
"Boo hoo, take a hike." Izuna said.
"Oi shut it Uchiha, you're gonna be the next one to get pricked." Hidan grunted.

"It's pretty cool you know how to do these things, Sasori-danna, un!" Deidara said.
"I learned how to make clothing when I was about 7. My mother taught me. Now shut up and pass the materials." Sasori instructed.

"Why the hell do I have to be the model?!" Naruto groaned.
"Because, you're one of the shortest here, we need you for measurements, we'll just make them shorter for Sakura." Indra explained.
"Are you calling me fat?" Naruto asked.
"You could say that, yes." Indra rolled his eyes.
"Oh yeah?! Hey hold me back Shikamaru—" Naruto stopped mid-sentence.
"Remember Dobe? Our friends didn't come with us?" Sasuke said.
"Oh that's right— HEY DON'T PIN IT SO TIGHTLY!" Naruto shouted.
"If you don't shut up, I'll make sure the needle pins the fabric to your skin." Sasori threatened.

"Zetsu? Did you manage to make the room look presentable?" Pein asked.
"Obviously, I am after all, one of the best interior decoraters." Zetsu said, placing a couple of stolen items from the hotels lobby in the room.
"Madara, you got the food covered?" Pein asked.
"Yeah, I got the chef's working on it." Madara said.
"Perfect, it seems in a few minutes, she's expected to wake up. So who will distract her?" Pein asked.
"We're all busy doing something but you. You do it." Izuna said.
"Hey for once I agree with you!" Asura smiled.
"Very well then, one of you must text me when Sasori and the other's finish up the dress." Pein said walking out the room.

The fire crackled as he opened the door to Sakura's room, she was still on the floor where Hidan left her with a blanket. Sighing, he went over to the carpet where she was laying down, and took a seat right next to her. Watching the fire flame up and down. Hearing Sakura snore occasionally. With the fireplaces lighting, her hair looked like a sunset, pink her natural color, meeting the warm lighting of orange and hints of yellow. Outside, the wind still strongly blowing the snow, making it impossible to look at the view outside.

"Mmm... Pein? What are you doing here? Where did Hidan go?" Sakura rubbed her eyes, sitting up.
"Oh Hidan had to go to the restroom, he asked me to watch over you." Pein said.
"Very well, you're looking a little sad?" Sakura asked.
"I'm not sad, I'm just thinking?" Pein responded.
"About?" She asked.
"The past, present, and future." He sighed.
"But the past is the past? Why not forgetting it?" Sakura asked.
"You can't forget the past, especially when it hurt you." He said.
"I don't think that's true, don't you see me? I grew up in a abusive household, yet here I am, happy as ever." She said looking at the fire.
"But the cost?" Pein raised an eyebrow.
"The cost?" She questioned.
"Because of your past..? You mean you don't realize?" Pein asked.
"I'm confused?" She said.
"You didn't have people to love you at a young age, and it's effecting you now because you cannot love anyone, you don't know what love truly is. You only know the feeling of pain, bitterness." Pein explained.
"I can't love? Of course I can." Sakura defended.
"You can't, when was the last time you said you loved someone? And meant it? Where you are willing to die for that person? Where you feel safe with that person?" He asked.
She quietly sat there looking at the fire.
"Sakura, a lot of people love you— in a relationship way.. don't you notice them..? Notice me..?" He asked, taking her hand in his.
"Nobody can love me." She said.
"What are you talking about? Everyone loves you?" Pein asked.
"No. My whole childhood, the place where I was born and raised, I was convinced nobody could ever love me. My parents didn't love me at all, neither my brother, hell I didn't even love myself. I hated myself as much as they hated me." She said, biting her lip.
"Do you really feel that way about yourself? Currently? As in, as we speak?" Pein asked.
"I love other's, I just can't love myself." She said, a tear falling down her face.
"Princely my point. Do you listen to yourself?" Pein said.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"I said your idea of love is mixed up, and you said I was incorrect. But I am correct. If I wasn't, then you wouldn't be crying." He said.
She stayed quiet.
"I thought we're talking about you? You're upset clearly about something. I shared something, so shouldn't you?" She asked.
"Very well." He agreed.
"It's Christmas. Without them. Another year without them, another month, another week, another day, another hour, another minute, another second. They're gone aren't they? They left me. Did they not love me enough to stay?" He bitterly said, turning away from Sakura's eyes.
"This is about your family isn't it?" She softly asked.
"Of course. My sister and elder brother. Konan and Nagato . My family, they were the only people who accepted me for the way I was. Konan died, and my brother.. that bastard left me all alone. Anything I love, leaves me. It hurts me, everything is painful to me." He said.
"So pretty much, we're the same?" Sakura asked.
"What do you mean?" He curiously said.
"We both are scared to love." She stated.
"I guess so. But I really do feel like, I've meet someone special to me. She really is—" he stopped.
"She's what?" Sakura asked.
"She's too great of a person to put into words." He grinned.
"Well then, I hope she'll love you as much as you love her." Sakura smiled.
"She can't, not yet anyways. She doesn't know I like her." He said.
"Why don't you tell her?" Sakura asked.
"Because it's not the right time." He smiled.