☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 32☆

The Akatuski and Sakura were now in the last room of the haunted house. The biggest room of them all, the clown room. The room was wide and much like a circus, Jack-in-a-boxes everywhere, smoky, red and white striped walls, ladders, slides, wind up toys that would wander around on their own. Throughout their whole experience at the haunted house, there were only two people who kept a straight face the entire time. Itachi and Pein. The most reaction they've ever shown was a small shiver.
Hell, even Kisame got scared in on of the rooms, specifically the lagoon room, he screamed like a child when "monsters" popped up. Of course everyone had a good laugh about that, like Kisame looks very similar to them in a strange but actuate way.
"D-Deidara-Senpai... this room is scary! Tobi doesn't like it!" Tobi whined to Deidara, clutching onto him.
"Get off me,yeah?" Deidara said, clawing Tobi off.
"The little shit has a point... this place is giving me the fucking creeps..." Hidan shivered.
"Yeah I agree with Hidan and Tobi." Kisame said, eyeing the room cautiously.
"Sakura? How are you holding up?" Pein asked.
The group's attention was turned to the small pinkette clutching Itachi closely.
"I-I'm fine!" Sakura said not looking up.
"She's terrified." Itachi elaborated.
"Aww c'mon Sakura, it's just a haunted house room, nothing too scary." Sasori said.
"Fine." Sakura said, reluctantly letting go of Itachi.
"To the slide we go?" Sasori asked holding out a hand to her.
"Sure." She took his hand and followed him to the swirly slide.
Sakura was now climbing up the ladder, Sasori following behind her. That's when she realized something was wrong.
"Sasori... I swear to Kami, if you're trying to look up my skirt, I'm gonna push up down." Sakura huffed, looking down at Sasori.
"Alright, Alright... you caught me. Here lemme go up before you." Sasori said, climbing up the ladder, was now on top of Sakura, she could feel his hot breath fan her neck.
"H-Hey! Go above me! Not on top of me!" Sakura said, blushing furiously.
"Oh, but I like this position don't you?" Sasori smirked.
"S-Shut and keep moving!" Sakura hissed at him, causing Sasori to reluctantly comply.
"Don't worry Sasori, in case you were wondering, the bitch is wearing black panties." Hidan said from behind Sakura.
"W-What?! Hidan!" Sakura kicked him hard.
"It's alright Sakura, I would've guessed pink though.." Sasori said cockily, moving up the ladder.
Hidan quickly got back up, and followed the two.
"Alright! Now we slide down the slide into the pit of darkness, well not really just into a ball pit. And most likely get jumped scared." Sasori said.
"Oh my Kami...you're not serious about the jump scare are you?" Sakura asked.
"Well we haven't seen any fucking clowns yet so they should be there when we get down." Hidan said.
"No no no... I'm not going down then." Sakura huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.
"The others are waiting for us." Sasori said flatly.
"Hurry up bitch! We have to get going! After this is the fucking Halloween party." Hidan said, getting ready to slide down.
"No, you can't make me." Sakura huffed once more.
Sasori and Hidan looked at each other then nodded.
Hidan sat down in the front of the slide, Sakura was squished behind him, and Sasori behind her.
"I hate you." Sakura said, putting her head down against Hidan's shoulder.
"Yeah I fucking love you too babe." Hidan said, now all of them taking off and sliding down.
Not once did Sakura look up from Hidan's shoulder. She did hear screams and felt hands touching her, must have been the clowns, because they were already in the pit of colorful balls.
"And up we go!" Kisame said, lifting Sakura into his arms.
"Well that was cool as fuck!" Hidan said.
"It's was alright. Though I personally think it was a waste of money." Kakuzu grumbled.
"But everything is fucking expensive to you." Zetsu said.
"Itachi? Why do you have a little bit of blood on your cape?" Sakura asked.
"That one touched me, so I went in defense mode." Itachi said pointing to one of the clowns that was now unconscious on the floor.
Sakura just shrugged in an understanding way.
"To the party we go !!" Kisame said, running towards the exit of the haunted house.
"Let's do this shit!!" Hidan said, running after him.

The gang arrived in front of the mansion where the party was being held by some local teens.
So many room, all so big, yet so many people were there to fill the space.
When they entered they were greeted with the scent of booze, and a welcome from the two hosts.
Both male, one with dark blue hair, and strangely colored yellow eyes, the other had light purple hair and shining blue eyes.
"Glad you guys can make it! I'm Subaru and that's my friend Satori." The one with the dark blue hair said.
"Sup." Satori, the one with light purple hair said.
The gang said their welcomes, and went inside, were they were all separated quickly.
Sakura was very worried for some reason. She couldn't find any of the Akatuski members. Well she did find Kisame and Hidan in the main party room however they were "busy" grinding up against random girls. Gross.
She checked so many rooms trying to find at least one or two of them, Hell even having Itachi with her would be better than being alone, and this is how Itachi is a party pooper.
After about 15 minutes of searching, no luck Sakura decided to just stay in one room and hope the others will come looking for her.
"Hey love, enjoying the party?" A voice said.
Sakura turned around and was faced with Satori, his crystal clear blue eyes showed glimpses of mischief in them.
"Yeah it's nice, I just lost my friends..." Sakura said in a low voice.
"Oh right! You were that girl that came in with the Akatuski right?" Satori asked.
"Yeah." Sakura responded.
"So you're like dating one of them?" Satori asked with a raised eyebrow.
"No we're just friends..." Sakura said quietly.
"You're not one to go to parties a lot, are you?" Satori questioned.
"No not really." Sakura said a little nervously.
"Why are you so tense? I don't bite I promise!" Satori winked.
Sakura just hesitantly laughed.
"Let me have Subaru bring us some drinks!" Satori said.
"Oi Subaru!" He shouted.
"What is it Satori?" Subaru asked.
"I need a 'special' drink for the lady and one for me too" Satori said with a wink.
"Oh of course, lemme get that for y'all." Subaru said with a smirk.
"While we wait for him, let's go dance Sakura-Chan!" Satori said, dragging her by the wrist to the dance floor.
Sakura was beyond uncomfortable dancing with Satori, she had only just met him and here they were grinding up against each other. If anything, she felt dirty at that very moment.
10 minutes into dancing and Subaru finally arrived with the drinks.
"Here you go Sa-ku-ra." Subaru said with a smirk.
"Uh thanks..." Sakura smiled sheepishly.
Sakura drank the whole 'fruit punch' that was given to her in a plastic cup. After drinking it she felt... dizzy?
"Err... Satori?" She asked.
"Yes my love?" He responded.
"W-What's in the punch...?" Sakura slurred out.
"Oh nothing... just a little drug to loosen you up, now c'mon!" Satori said dragging her away from the dance room and bringing her towards the large living room where couples were making out.
Satori then pushed Sakura up against a wall, putting a hand next to her head so she was trapped, Subaru behind Satori.
"S-Satori I can't do this..." Sakura said.
"It'll be alright love, we'll treat you right just relax..." Subaru answered.
Subaru then crouched down and was planting small butterfly kisses on Sakura's leg, his hands wondering upwards, playing with the hem of her skirt, clearly wanting the skirt to come off. Satori was giving Sakura kisses along her jawline and neck, occasionally sucking on it to give her a hickey.
"I-guys s-stop! I can't do this!" Sakura slurred out, struggling against the two teens hold.
"We said relax." Subaru reminded.
"Oi you fucking pansy ass bitches! Leave the bitch alone!" Hidan said, jumping in to attack the two boys, scaring them away.
"Fuck they don't even want to fight!" Hidan said.
"Anyways Sakura-" Hidan said.
"Um Sakura? Are you alright? You look fucking high..." Hidan said.
"Huh? No no I'm perfectly fine Hidan.." Sakura slurred out and made her way over to Hidan.
"Say Hidan... why don't we have a little fun..?" Sakura asked, her fingertips tracing Hidan's muscular arms, sending shivers down his spine.
"W-what fun are we talking about bitch?" Hidan asked.
Instead of responding, Sakura went in and kissed Hidan on the lips, licking his bottom lip pleading for entrance, which was granted, their tongues engaged in a battle. Then Sakura pulled away and started to plant kisses along Hidan's jawline, her kisses trailing lower and lower.
"F-Fuck... Sakura... we shouldn't. You're high and you have no sense of consent right now..." Hidan said.
"Aw c'mon Hidan! Have a little fun !" Sakura said, kissing him repeatedly on the neck.
"Fuck..." Hidan said, throwing Sakura on a sofa nearby. Sakura expected him to jump on top her so they can continue, but he never came. She looked up from the position on the couch and saw Hidan pacing around in a circle, texting the guys to come over.
Shortly after, all of them arrived.
"Yo! Where's pinky?" Kisame asked.
Hidan just pointed at her.
"Shit, she really is high... Sakura how do you feel?" Kisame asked taking a seat next to her.
"Just peachy big blue, say wanna have some fun? Sakura said, her skirt dangerously rising up her thigh.
"I- shit. No wonder Hidan texted us, he barely has self control, anyways up we go pinky!" Kisame said picking Sakura up.
The gang decided that it would be best if they head back to school, carrying a very high Sakura with them.